Gardening Всякая всячина

Hi there
I would love it if you would talk gardening with me and perhaps refer me to some gardens or parks I can visit in England. Especially South Yorkshire.
Thanks from Mette

I have some things I take care of but they are easy to keep alive.

Hi Daniel. Good for you. I just love March because everything becomes alive, birds are singing and the sun is shining

I started transplanting the sunflowers popping up wild into pots.

This is a really good idea. I think I will do the same. Did you let them stay in the pot or plant them again in a certain bed? I too got some wild sunflowers of the bird seeds. They where cute because of their tiny size due to late start.
I am going to start sowing seeds soon. Different kinds of veggies

Dear Astoncat, if you like some tipps about public parks and gardens in the southwest of Germany, write me! I love gardening too, but still it is to cold to plant some flowers here! I have only planted canary creeper yet, but the rest will come in an month! I love pentuias and roses! Many greetings Peter

I didn´t know Canary Creeper. Its a beautiful plant. I need som vines or the like soon, Is it evergreen? Yes Petunias are beautiful. I buy them a let them hang in my gardenhouse. The smell is wonderful. Germany is a beautiful country and I must see it some day. I have been in my childhood, the nature is fantastic.
I have sortet out my garden removing leaves and dried out perrenials. I cannot wait for some more heat.
Greatings from Mette

I won't let the sunflowers stay in their bed this year because I lack the space. I love the smell of petunias and I've got periwinkles too.

I didn´t know Canary Creeper. Its a beautiful plant. I need som vines or the like soon, Is it evergreen? Yes Petunias are beautiful. I buy them a let them hang in my gardenhouse. The smell is wonderful. Germany is a beautiful country and I must see it some day. I have been in my childhood, the nature is fantastic.
I have sortet out my garden removing leaves and dried out perrenials. I cannot wait for some more heat.
Greatings from Mette
Canary creepers are one year flowers and the good thing is, you can eat the flowers. It is always very tasty to add some canary flowers to green salad! Greetings!

Good Morning, know someone of you how to plant citrus trees? I have got one as a present!

I got some citrus trees in pots but I've never transplanted one.

The freezing winters hurt them but they revived. I had the leaves shed early which was a good sign on a living citrus tree since they were concentrating their energy on their root system.

The freezing winters hurt them but they revived. I had the leaves shed early which was a good sign on a living citrus tree since they were concentrating their energy on their root system.

Thank you for the information. it's very helpfull!

Эта тема некоторое время была неактивна и теперь доступна только для чтения.