What do You need to like someone? Alles en nog wat

Hello.

I have a question that is important to me. And I would appreciate every honest answer, and especially bigger answers. I will write few questions about the same thing, just to let You know what I'm asking for precisely. I think it would be good to sit for few minutes (okay, maybe eons if that's not too much to ask) and think about it - like... You sit, You think with whole honesty for Yourself, and You can find honest conclusions.

What You need to like someone? What conditions someone must to fullfill, to be liked by You? What minimum, and what things are more important to makes Your symapthy for that person better?

Yes, I know it's not always like a list to check. Sometimes it's just "oh, he/she have something what makes me I like that person".

But answer in the way You can. Thank You.

For me it really depends on the situation. If I think about meeting someone for the first time with no specific context for the meeting I like people who are friendly and pleasant. They don't have to be cheerful the moment I meet them but I like to know they have the capacity to be cheerful. I also like them to be both curious about me and interested in sharing things about themselves. They have to be somewhat open minded and not be prejudiced or hateful of any particular group. I am really drawn to people who are passionate about something in their life. However it has to be something I'm interested in as well. Someone's passion for Star Wars, zombies, vampires or things like that tends to bore me. I like people who like animals and have an appreciation for nature.

For long term friendships I like people who enjoy a natural discourse that evolves over time and covers many topics. I also enjoy friendships where we appreciate some of the same things (food, wine, music, art, etc...) I enjoy long term friendships where we end up learning from each other.

I hope that was somewhat of what you were looking for.

Well, I generally check for some particular set of quallities including: joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, honesty, and compassion. If the person has few from that set, there is a slight chance I may like that person. If the person has more than half of these quallities, no doubt I would like that person. If the person has all of the set, then I would check whether the person is real or not.

Dit onderwerp is een tijdje inactief geweest en is nu alleen-lezen.