Searching for penpals Anything and everything

Hi there! I am 19 years old and living in Germany. In a few months I'll finish school and start university. I plan on studying English literature and culture.

I am a quite shy person but I love talking about many things, especially literature, mythology, history, films, art and other stuff! I love writing and reading, analyzing art and drawing/painting. I also play the violin for over 13 years now.

Some of my favourite countries are England, Ireland, Sweden, Finland and Canada! I'd love to write letters to a person living there, but in general I am very open-minded 🙂.

I speak German and English and French. However, I don't feel very fluent in French (although I am learning French for 13 years now.. haha).

I like to create and receive aesthetic letters but if someone feels more comfortable writing more "simple" letters, I am also up for it! Also I looove collecting postcards from all around the world.

I hope some of you are interested in becoming penpals!

Hi, dear, I'm a teacher and have students of your age you can send your e-mail for them

Hello!I am a Chinese girl looking for penpals around my age!Anyone is ok for me! I really need friends!I enjoy animes and i am a percy jackson fan!

you can send your e-mail, my pupils are from 8 to 18,they speak English and look for pals

Hello! I’m from Canada, turning 18 in a few days and I also love aesthetic type letters. I speak English French and a bit of Korean . I like drawing painting and digital art, I play a few different instruments and I love music.

Hi, you can send me your e-mail,I'll give it to my students who are 17-18

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.