Give me a topic to write about Anything and everything

Well I love writting but I'm stuck bc my inspiration seems to be gone and I don't know what to write about. Can you help me ?

Two person, which hate eachother, are closed in an elevator for a whole night…what will they do…is this a good writing idea?

It could be really funny and interessant to write about this 😃

I love writing too! You can dm me... I'd love to discuss about it!

A man is haunted by his own ghost
And has a insane deepdive in to things that haunt him while still alive.

I love to write too! Do message me and we can discuss about it!

A man is haunted by his own ghost
And has a insane deepdive in to things that haunt him while still alive.

OoOoOh scary °^° I like this UwU

I love writing too! You can dm me... I'd love to discuss about it!

I love to write too! Do message me and we can discuss about it!

Don't want to be annoying hehe :') But feel free to text me whenever you want

You can write one story in which you wake up, find that you are a dog/cat/any other pet animal, and that your owners are very rude. You can include how you cope up with them and stay safe and find your real and ideal place... i know its long tho 😉

Hey, this idea is interessant ! Y'all help me a lot, thanks 😁

You can write one story in which you wake up, find that you are a dog/cat/any other pet animal, and that your owners are very rude. You can include how you cope up with them and stay safe and find your real and ideal place... i know its long tho 😉
This reminds me of Franz Kafka „The metamorphosis“. A person wakes up and is -without reason - transformed in an ugly bug! His family treats him then very bad!

The life story of someone important to you or A popular topic from a different angle

Well I love writting but I'm stuck bc my inspiration seems to be gone and I don't know what to write about. Can you help me ?
OK
Crazy stuff first ... 🙂
Un couple de sandwiches fait recontre avec un potiron. Ils ne se comprennent pas. La langue des sandwiches est totalement different que la langue des potirons. Les caractères sont en opposition. Tout vas mal. Jusqu'au moment qu'un vieux citron se mêle dans les bagarres. Et alors....... (>>> >>> >>> 😉 🙂 )

Well if i don't know about what i should write, i give myself, or ask friends, about 4 words and than i have to write a story about them. Or i listen to a song and try to build a story around it.