It is about the person not about what they have. Yes or no? Τα πάντα και οτιδήποτε

If you agree say yes and why. If no explain

You ask about materialism?

Yes. And the persons. Like say you want a blonde hair blue person but meet a different person that sparks interest. I have no idea if that makes sense

If You ask about someone's look, then I pay a lot of attention to this. But of course it can't be the only thing that makes us want to be with someone. How could You live with someone if the only thing You like in that person, is the appearance, right?

There is another often situation: You meet someone who may be even not pretty/handsome for You. But the more You know and like that person (because of her traits and personality), it can affect the way You see her/him.

Generally, both things matter. Inside and outside look. Although some people are more sensitive about it (even extremely sensitive at details), and others not.

About materialism... I think, it's reasonable only as the natural desire, like for example women have, when they are looking for a partner. Like, of course, it should'nt matter how rich or poor someone is, after all, but people would like to be with someone who can give them safety and stability. No worries about future. So here, it's strong aspect if You have rival in Your way to someone's heart. You must show that You can take care about that person.

But the situation that I often see in some movies or fables, or books, or in real life even, like in "The Notebook", where people judge or throw someone out, just because of him being poor or without huge and prestigeous ancestors... It's just stupid and arrogant.

Like our pope Jan Paweł II said: "The one is great not because of what he posses, but because of what kind of person the one is".

Αυτό το θέμα είναι ανενεργό για λίγο και τώρα είναι μόνο για ανάγνωση.