WILD LIFE Anything and everything

What's your favorite wild life animal? And want to see them in wild

I don't have a favorite wild animal but I do have one that I want to see the most in the wild. I'd love to see a whale shark while scuba diving or snorkeling. They seem like they'd be amazing to see. I'd also like to see a blue whale as well.

I don't have a favorite wild animal but I do have one that I want to see the most in the wild. I'd love to see a whale shark while scuba diving or snorkeling. They seem like they'd be amazing to see. I'd also like to see a blue whale as well.
I have seen the Blue Whales ! Blue whales can be spotted in southern ocean of Sri Lanka

I'm envious that you've seen a blue whale. They're occasionally off the coast of California near us but I've never seen one. We've seen humpbacks and other whales in Monterey Bay and even in San Francisco Bay but never a blue. I've also seen humpbacks in Hawaii and Alaska and an orca (killer whale) up in Alaska as well, The orca was a brief glimpse and I'd love to see one for a longer period of time at a shorter distance.

generous cheeks and toddling gaits, super sized eyes,trademark black patches ,...
A BEAUTIFUL, ADORABLE PANDA...
that's why this animal was gifted to President Nixon when he was paying a visit to China in 72...

Elk 🦌, whales 🐋, dolphin 🐬

i would like to see a fennec fox ,puma or wale

leopard 🐆 tiger🐅

I love a lot of things in Wildlife! As far as animals go, I like them all, I think it's super interesting, I like deer and horses the most though

The eagle and the hawk 🦅

All animals have right to live on this planet but humans are brutally distorting their habitats.