Free websites to learn a language Anything and everything

I am trying to learn Russian and I would like to progress faster using websites to learn languages. But every time I use one, only the first lesson is free, and then I'm shown monstrous prices that I absolutely can't afford ...
Can you advise me some FREE sites to learn a language?

I wont give you any free websites cuz simply i dont use any but the best way to learn language is pure practice. First try to find native speaker who is patient about your language skill. Then just simply chat in language you want to learn using translator and different websites. Dont use translator for whole sentences cuz then it has no sense. Use it only for learning single words. Same with grammar stuff. Try to learn how to build sentence on different websites or from your friend (im sure there are websites which will show you how some grammar thing works) and after all try to build sentences in chats on your own. It needs a lot of time and patience but its very effective and whats the most important, your language will be very natural.
I can also advice you to use some helpful apps such as Quizlet (to make fishcards and learn more words faster) and Pinterest to find some interesting images with helpful tips about the language you learn.
After all, dont expect someone will teach you everything for free, you can do this only on your own. As Elon Musk said every information you need you can find on the web for free and you will feel your progress on how fluent and understandable chats with your friend become.
I hope i helped in some way

Duolingo is a really good App to learn a language!

I wont give you any free websites cuz simply i dont use any but the best way to learn language is pure practice. First try to find native speaker who is patient about your language skill. Then just simply chat in language you want to learn using translator and different websites. Dont use translator for whole sentences cuz then it has no sense. Use it only for learning single words. Same with grammar stuff. Try to learn how to build sentence on different websites or from your friend (im sure there are websites which will show you how some grammar thing works) and after all try to build sentences in chats on your own. It needs a lot of time and patience but its very effective and whats the most important, your language will be very natural.
I can also advice you to use some helpful apps such as Quizlet (to make fishcards and learn more words faster) and Pinterest to find some interesting images with helpful tips about the language you learn.
After all, dont expect someone will teach you everything for free, you can do this only on your own. As Elon Musk said every information you need you can find on the web for free and you will feel your progress on how fluent and understandable chats with your friend become.
I hope i helped in some way
Hello.
The message you wrote is very interesting. Actually, I didn't think about all you said, because I have a totally different method. I will try to do it ! Thank you 😁

Duolingo is a really good App to learn a language!
Thank you ! Let me check it 😁

Hello talk

Hello talk
Hello !
Okay, I will look for some penpals !