Reading Anything and everything

It's interesting to know by which time do you prefer to read?
I've habite to read little earl when i take breakfast & before bed.

I don't know why but I always read before going to sleep, and while at the bus station or on the subway.. 😛

I think my reason to read depends when i took shower makes me fresh and the home is super silence in order to all take self place.

I currently sit at home a lot because of corona. Therefore I have a lot more time to read during the day. That means I don't have a favorite time to read right now. As it is cold and wet outside, this is a great opportunity to enter another world.

I'm happy for who profite this time,
Sadly i don't stop working so i keep my favorite time.

In the evening and when i have a good book...the evening can be the night too till dawn. For me reading can be like a drug 🙂 But it must be good "stuff"!

I usually read before sleeping, and it is very useful when I learn my lessons.
All my teachers say there's a hormone that improves long-term memory, and memorizes what you learn better while sorting out what you learned today. By relearning my lessons, I have more chances of remembering my lesson !!

I also enjoy reading books I like

Actually I don't have a concrete schedule for reading. I'd say whenever I pass by my personal library at home. I think I am affected by some kind of bibliosmia.

Because of Corona actually I don't have a favourite moment in which I read, I love reading a book because it helps me to forget about the daily worries and thoughts, so I read whenever I have the time and the wish.

I suppose that I do most of my reading in the afternoons or evenings after work. However that's just because I'm busy working other times. I also think that when the weather is nice I prefer to be outdoors doing something than indoors reading. I do most of my reading when I'm travelling somewhere. It can be as simple as taking the bus or train somewhere locally or flying somewhere on a plane. That's when I like to read the most because it keeps me entertained and makes the travel seem time to be shorter. However if I'm really into a book I'll read it whenever I don't have to do something else.