How is your ideal day? Anything and everything

Mine is very similar to everyday one.
Wake up early, go to work and do it well, healthy lunch, little nap or gym, then some more work and finish in the afternoon. Evening... I'd like more to go out, chat with friends, see a good movie or be in the middle of nature.
Go to bed early: for example 21/21: 30

Well, i have two perfect das. One is, to have a nice Breakfast with my Family and After that, we will drive to a Park, a Zoo vor swimming, things like that.
The other day is, going fishing, when spring begings. The day starts in the early morning, it is cold and its getting warmer during the day.

Well, i have two perfect das. One is, to have a nice Breakfast with my Family and After that, we will drive to a Park, a Zoo vor swimming, things like that.
The other day is, going fishing, when spring begings. The day starts in the early morning, it is cold and its getting warmer during the day.

really two beautiful days

a warm late September day with getting up at 6:30, go swimming for close to an hour, go showering and shaving (very very important, my favorite part of the day indeed), prepare a healthy, nutritious breakfast for my (not so much of an early bird and probably still in bed for another hour or two) girlfriend, read the paper, spend the rest of the day with reading, working out, cooking, drinking just enough wine to get a little tipsy, make love, watch a history documentary, play a game of chess, make love again, go sleep

a warm late September day with getting up at 6:30, go swimming for close to an hour, go showering and shaving (very very important, my favorite part of the day indeed), prepare a healthy, nutritious breakfast for my (not so much of an early bird and probably still in bed for another hour or two) girlfriend, read the paper, spend the rest of the day with reading, working out, cooking, drinking just enough wine to get a little tipsy, make love, watch a history documentary, play a game of chess, make love again, go sleep

Interesting! I still haven't thought about what is my favorite part of the day! I think have a breakfast or go to sleep!

My ideal day would be to wake up at 6am, pray, meditate, and do yoga. Then have a nice fruity breakfast with coffee. Then get started with work. Ending the day at 9pm with book to read and falling asleep by 10.

My ideal day is to start a healthy routine of early to bed and rise.

My ideal day would be to wake up at 6am, pray, meditate, and do yoga. Then have a nice fruity breakfast with coffee. Then get started with work. Ending the day at 9pm with book to read and falling asleep by 10.

My ideal day is to start a healthy routine of early to bed and rise.

a really beautiful day! I would like to practice yoga, but I need something more dynamic ... I started Dance Therapy and I love it! We start with breathing exercises, talk about profound topics and then dance