Poetry Anything and everything

Hi, everyone! What do you think about poetry? Do you like it or not? What's your favorite poet and poem?

Personally, I like poetry. I think it's the literary genre that best expresses what I have inside myself.
My favorite poem is "The joy of Writing" by Wislawa Szymborska.
I love her because she is so clear, simple, and original at the same and though she speaks about common things, she's never obvious in what she writes.

"Poetry is eternal graffiti written in the heart of everyone" quoth Lawrence Ferlinghetti. I like poetry for two reasons, first, it's the best way to pull on the strings in the heart and put all the emotions into a soundless music. Latter it's the best way to distill any language and have the purest and most elegant form of it. My favorite poem is "Raven" by E.A. Poe. I'm a big fan of French decadent movement in poetry. I enjoy reading poets such as Baudelaire, Rimbaud, Verlaine, Corbière, Mallarmé and so on. I think my favorite poet is Baudelaire. Not every poet can cover the aesthetism by some mysterious symbolism and some tranquilling darkness as he did. "Be a poet, even in prose!"

Well; Well,Well, what can I say: As William Wordsworth puts it : “Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility.”
Poetry is the beauty of existence , it's the lenses how we beautify life , Poetry is beauty itself. The world would be ugly and dark without words of beauty .
and I'm sorry, I can't tell ya what is my favorite poem, As a Poet myself I found it really challenging to pick or categorize poems, for me Beauty can't be classified . what is beautiful is always beautiful. thanks you for bringing it up .