Is it ok to be sad and worried or not? Anything and everything

answers please

Sannu, it’s okay to feel that way. I’m feeling the same way. I have a really hard time the last couple of days.
May you try something to get your mind off of things. I watched Jo Koys Netflix stand up comedy show. It’s hilarious and it seriously eased my mind for a couple of hours. Shoot me a message if you want to. We’re all in it together. I’m sorry I can’t take away your fear, but we can try to make it less fearful together.
Take care and stay safe.

its okay but you have to see it in another way too, maybe you can spend more time for yourself or do a hobby or just relaxing and learn the language you always wanted to learn. you can also see the good things in being at home. and when you get ill you can pray, i dont know if you believe but i believe God will all turn it in a good way

Here's question to you:

Do you believe that we will survive?

its okay but you have to see it in another way too, maybe you can spend more time for yourself or do a hobby or just relaxing and learn the language you always wanted to learn. you can also see the good things in being at home. and when you get ill you can pray, i dont know if you believe but i believe God will all turn it in a good way

Here's question to you:

Do you believe that we will survive?

do you mean we as in the whole world our what do you exactly mean?

whole world of course

Thanks 4 the answers

It's okay!! "It's okay to NOT be ok" - i like this phrase 🙂