WuHan:Looking for encouragement Anything and everything

Now wuhan is the epicenter of the new coronavirus. The doctors are working around the clock at the risk of infection. The patient is suffering!! They need a lot of encouragement right now. I'm starting a campaign in this website. If you are Chinese, please write down what you want to say to them in Chinese and take a picture of it and send it to me by email. If you are not Chinese, please write down what you want to say to them in your native language and English and take photos of it and send them to me by email. You can find my email address in my profile.

I will sort out all the blessings received within three days and send them to the wuhan hospital

I have received blessings from some people, but I need more/

Hello my friend my name is Marty from USA. I want to tell you that you are Blessed from ALL here in the USA. Please say this "Dear Jesus I come to you today and say I REBUKE this virus today from this day forward and Allow me to go forward and do more godly work AMEN. As long as 2 or more say this it will be done by my father in Heaven.

email:(email hidden)

"没有一个春天不会来临,没有一个冬天不可逾越。”
向战斗在一线的英雄们、白衣天使们致敬!
待樱花盛开,我们武汉相见。
加油武汉!加油中国!
愿天佑中华,国泰民安!

We think to you. People are looking for medication, it's coming. We support you !

We think to you. People are looking for medication, it's coming. We support you !

That's a great idea, I hope you are successful!

现在中国的疫情已经被控制,希望其他正在恶化的国家或地区的疫情立即停止,希望我们不被疾病所控制。武汉加油!意大利加油!伊朗加油!西班牙加油!韩国加油!