Broken heart Anything and everything

How to get over a broken heart.

My boyfriend broke up with me... We were almost 3.5 years together 🙁
Idk what to do, I'm just thinking about him

Not a relationship expert, but know that he wasn't the one for you. You're upset because of the good and happy times you had together, but that doesn't mean you will not have the same experiences again. You are young and just at the start of the relationship road... There are approximately 3,776,294,273 men in the world. So you don't have to worry about not being able to find the one. 🙂 Some day, at some point in your life you will find another boyfriend who may or may not be the one... but you eventually will. That's my thought... 😃

Well, I am not an expert too...But time flies, so in some time you won't even remember about your ex. Look at this situation from the other side, maybe that was better.
Be active, find a new hobby, entertain yourself and love YOURSELF

Edit by ElizavetaFrolova .

I'm very sorry for you, life sucks sometimes... There are very wise advices above indeed, here's my tip from personal experience : there's nothing a trip abroad in a country you've always wanted to visit can't cure !

Thank you so much everybody. It is really hard 🙁

sorry little late getting to ur message loosing someone you love is hard when my wife and i divorced we were together for almost 9 yrs I though my world was never gonna be able to function again it was the hardest most painful thing my question to all is how does one say I love you to someone and then cheet on that person and it does get better in time and i learned alot about my self going through that time in my life it takes two to fight and I had my share in causing the marriage to end still dont make it any fun keep ur chin up

look at it this way: every relationship you will ever have is going to be temporary. you came into this world with nothing and eventually, you're going to leave everything behind. that may sound dark at first while indeed, it's beautiful. we can't and we don't have to own anything in this world. we just enjoy, benefit from and share. I am certain you have shared good times and precious moments. cherish them. and I am even more certain you are going to share beautiful times with other people in the future as well, for your entire life. look forward to it. whoever accepts your love is to be considered rich, whoever rejects it is to be considered poor.
don't feel grief, it's not you who took a loss. it's him.

Edit by istanblues .

Yeah it's terrible when you have broken heart but think about it he wasn't good for you becouse he didn't see your wonderful personal. Always better is know earlier that he don't love you becouse after would be worst like all time quarrels and betrayal.

Yes, I think it's terrible, but you do not have to be sad because that you have lost someone who does not love you. But, he lost someone who loved him very much