Advice for introverts Alles Mögliche

Hi! I'm an introvert who is also sometimes socially anxious(though it has significantly reduced now). I would love to know how do people communicate online with people from other cultures or when there's an age gap?

I can get socially anxoius myself, so I am not sure, wether I am qualified to give you advice on this.
Anyways, I would say just talk about the things you are genuinely interested in, or ask people questions to which you really would like to hear the answer.
I think introverts often have more depth to themselves, that is something you have to offer. Doen't matter how old, or young they are. Underneath our skin, I think we are all more alike than we are different.

I can get socially anxoius myself, so I am not sure, wether I am qualified to give you advice on this.
Anyways, I would say just talk about the things you are genuinely interested in, or ask people questions to which you really would like to hear the answer.
I think introverts often have more depth to themselves, that is something you have to offer. Doen't matter how old, or young they are. Underneath our skin, I think we are all more alike than we are different.
Thanks! I have tried what you talk about and that helps. Also, would love to know why you think people are more alike than different.

Dieses Thema war eine Weile inaktiv und ist jetzt schreibgeschützt.