Advice for introverts Anything and everything

Hi! I'm an introvert who is also sometimes socially anxious(though it has significantly reduced now). I would love to know how do people communicate online with people from other cultures or when there's an age gap?

I can get socially anxoius myself, so I am not sure, wether I am qualified to give you advice on this.
Anyways, I would say just talk about the things you are genuinely interested in, or ask people questions to which you really would like to hear the answer.
I think introverts often have more depth to themselves, that is something you have to offer. Doen't matter how old, or young they are. Underneath our skin, I think we are all more alike than we are different.

I can get socially anxoius myself, so I am not sure, wether I am qualified to give you advice on this.
Anyways, I would say just talk about the things you are genuinely interested in, or ask people questions to which you really would like to hear the answer.
I think introverts often have more depth to themselves, that is something you have to offer. Doen't matter how old, or young they are. Underneath our skin, I think we are all more alike than we are different.
Thanks! I have tried what you talk about and that helps. Also, would love to know why you think people are more alike than different.

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.