Learn to know other people Anything and everything

Hey there, I am new in this forum and I would like to know other people from around the world. You can message me about anything.

Our weather here is very bad——the sky is white the whole day.It really make me sick.Waking under such an overcast sky,I often feel like I am having a dull dream.

Our weather here is very bad——the sky is white the whole day.It really make me sick.Waking under such an overcast sky,I often feel like I am having a dull dream.
Oh thats sad 🙁 well the weather here is also very strange, it is hotter than it should be and you barely can see the stars at night. I went on a hike in Austria and there I could see thousands of stars. I hope you can have that experience too

Come to italy 🇮🇹🌄

Come to italy 🇮🇹🌄
Okey,as long as you support me financially.😛

Oh thats sad 🙁 well the weather here is also very strange, it is hotter than it should be and you barely can see the stars at night. I went on a hike in Austria and there I could see thousands of stars. I hope you can have that experience too
The experience must be super great.I can feel it through your description.Thanks .

The experience must be super great.I can feel it through your description.Thanks .

It is if you come from Belgium. We have way to many streatlichts and other lights. Wich couses most stars to remain invisible from Belgium.

Hi O_Niko, I see you're new. It is great to see you're looking for new friends. After all that is what this site is made for. You can indeed, like you did, ask here on the forum. Manny peaple do. But I wanted to tell you that here its also ok to just message annyone you want to talk with.

I'm new too and I want to meet someone who can help me to improve my English. I can help you to learn Italian if you want 😊