Weirdest laws in your country Anything and everything

What are some funny/weird laws that currently exist in your country?

I will start with mine. India- has a obscenity law
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_294_of_the_Indian_Penal_Code

Whoever, to the annoyance of others;

(a)Does any obscene act in any public place, or
(b)Sings, recites or utters any obscene song, ballad or words, in or near any public place,
Shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three months, or with fine, or with both.

in the Netherlands you have in-laws ... just like in any country.

but if you divorce, it will remain your in-laws. so if you marry 5 times you have 5
In-laws for the lucky people

Where to start the UK is full of these. Erm 1-you can't die in parliament, 2- it's treason if you put stamps with the queen's head on upside down, 3- it's illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas day 4- in Liverpool woman are allowed to be topless if they are selling tropical fish, 5- dead whales on UK beaches, the head belongs to the king the tail the Queen, 6- you can't enter Parliament in a suit of armour 7- its illegal not to tell the tax man something you don't want him to know but it is legal not to tell him something you do want him to know, 8- in York it is legal to kill a scotish person if they have a bow and arrow, 9- pregnant woman can urinate anywhere they want even in a policeman's hat and a last one is that in scotland if you knock on someones door and ask to use the toilet, legally they have to let you.

Edit by nicodominic .

Each main city in India has a different drinking limit. Where I come from, New Delhi, has a drinking age of 25. Before that, it is illegal to consume alcohol xD. I am fucking illegal

- It is forbidden for any owner to call his pig Napoleon
- All citizens must have a haystack at home, just in case the king passes with his horse ( despite there no king anymore don't need)
- Pants are strictly forbidden to women. Unless they hold a bicycle handlebar or a horse ( wait... what ???)
- It is forbidden to kiss on the rails of a train (unless you want to die)
And to lay explosives. A little reminder never useless.
- The owner of a property is also the "above and below", that is to say, he legally owns the airspace of his property and the underground space (of courses, yah)
- Any woman wishing to dress as a man must seek official permission from the Prefecture of Police (but they do not already, if they feel like it ???)
- From 8 am to 8 pm, French radio stations are obliged to play 70% exclusively French music.
- In Paris, a trash can is considered a deadly weapon by local authorities
Dust collectors are kind of traveling deminers, actually. Glory to them. Sad time
- No alcoholic beverages are officially allowed in the workplace. Aside from beer, perry, cider and wine
- UFOs are not allowed to land in Châteauneuf du Pape
Here are the laws in France that are stupid and stupid .

Now, in Switzerland, there some kind of dumb laws :

- It is illegal to flush toilet after 22 hours for anyone living in an apartment.
While prostitution is legal, it is illegal to use the services of a prostitute.
- It is illegal to repaint your home without a permit to paint and government agreement.
- Clothes should not be put to dry on Sundays
- You can not wash your car on a Sunday.
- It is considered a crime to mow your lawn on Sunday because it causes too much noise
- It is forbidden to flush after 22h
- It is illegal to produce, store, sell and trade absinthe (special alcohol), but legal to consume it.
- Motorists who have snow tires are asked to put a sticker on their dashboard. This specifies that it is forbidden to drive, with such tires, more than 160 km / h
- If you forget your car keys inside the car and leave the car open, you will be punished.

In Slovakia and Czech Republic : I don't find out many of stupid laws but at least I found that : Can not have cans of gas in his vehicle. In case of problems, too bad for you, you will have to call the tow truck.

Finished here !

Its not punishable if someone who is in jail, escapes. But only if he basicly just walks away so without any harm or damage done. Because it's normal that a human wants to be free

- Paragraph 41 of the Road Traffic Regulations: Blind people are allowed to park for up to three hours in the parking ban
- Paragraph 1314: A marriage is not valid if: "1. a spouse was in a state of unconsciousness when married; 2. a spouse did not know at the time of marriage that it was a marriage".
- Paragraph 26 National Travel Costs Act NRW (state in Germany): "If an official dies during the business trip, then the business trip is over."