- It is forbidden for any owner to call his pig Napoleon
- All citizens must have a haystack at home, just in case the king passes with his horse ( despite there no king anymore don't need)
- Pants are strictly forbidden to women. Unless they hold a bicycle handlebar or a horse ( wait... what ???)
- It is forbidden to kiss on the rails of a train (unless you want to die)
And to lay explosives. A little reminder never useless.
- The owner of a property is also the "above and below", that is to say, he legally owns the airspace of his property and the underground space (of courses, yah)
- Any woman wishing to dress as a man must seek official permission from the Prefecture of Police (but they do not already, if they feel like it ???)
- From 8 am to 8 pm, French radio stations are obliged to play 70% exclusively French music.
- In Paris, a trash can is considered a deadly weapon by local authorities
Dust collectors are kind of traveling deminers, actually. Glory to them. Sad time
- No alcoholic beverages are officially allowed in the workplace. Aside from beer, perry, cider and wine
- UFOs are not allowed to land in Châteauneuf du Pape
Here are the laws in France that are stupid and stupid .
Now, in Switzerland, there some kind of dumb laws :
- It is illegal to flush toilet after 22 hours for anyone living in an apartment.
While prostitution is legal, it is illegal to use the services of a prostitute.
- It is illegal to repaint your home without a permit to paint and government agreement.
- Clothes should not be put to dry on Sundays
- You can not wash your car on a Sunday.
- It is considered a crime to mow your lawn on Sunday because it causes too much noise
- It is forbidden to flush after 22h
- It is illegal to produce, store, sell and trade absinthe (special alcohol), but legal to consume it.
- Motorists who have snow tires are asked to put a sticker on their dashboard. This specifies that it is forbidden to drive, with such tires, more than 160 km / h
- If you forget your car keys inside the car and leave the car open, you will be punished.
In Slovakia and Czech Republic : I don't find out many of stupid laws but at least I found that : Can not have cans of gas in his vehicle. In case of problems, too bad for you, you will have to call the tow truck.
Finished here !