Is it okay if you only sleep two or three hours ? Anything and everything

I’ve got this sleeping problem recently. Does it matter? Or can you help me with some effective method?

It depends on you, I get only 4 hours if I am lucky. but I am used to it. the main reason you don't sleep is your minds to active, somethings to try, a puzzle, this will over work your brain making it tired, take a shower, this can trick your brain, remember your parents washed you before you slept, your brain remembers so it turns off automatically, alcohol, this works for me, if you don't like alcohol put whiskey in decaff coffee not regular coffee, keep drinking until you fall asleep. If these fail, then check what you are using your bed room for, are you up gaming at night? your brain will just see it as a game room. so try sleeping somewhere else, if this doesn't work see a doctor.

It depends on you, I get only 4 hours if I am lucky. but I am used to it. the main reason you don't sleep is your minds to active, somethings to try, a puzzle, this will over work your brain making it tired, take a shower, this can trick your brain, remember your parents washed you before you slept, your brain remembers so it turns off automatically, alcohol, this works for me, if you don't like alcohol put whiskey in decaff coffee not regular coffee, keep drinking until you fall asleep. If these fail, then check what you are using your bed room for, are you up gaming at night? your brain will just see it as a game room. so try sleeping somewhere else, if this doesn't work see a doctor.
Thanks man. After walking for the whole morning, I became extremely tired and eventually got asleep at this afternoon.