Looking for penpals :) Anything and everything

Hey, I am looking for people all over the world to write back and forth too! I would like to be able to send and receive packages and postcards also 🙂 Gender doesn't matter and neither does country. Age range is 13-20. I would like someone who kind knows about depression and can help when I slip away into those types of breakdowns. I suffer really bad from depression and I need those friends to help me with being happy again.

Hi there,
I am out of the age range but when you want to talk to someone, feel free to send me a message 😁
I happily respond 😃
Further, good luck with finding penpals!

Sven you are only a year older so it's okay 🙂 I would love to write back and forth to you 🙂 Do you also like to send packages with like gifts in them and do you like to receive them? Also, do you like sending postcards???

I'm up for this as well. I also have rough time at times and love sending and receiving packages. I also fit your age range.

I'm up for this as well. I also have rough time at times and love sending and receiving packages. I also fit your age range.

If you'd like to, you are free to send me a message as well 😁 I am happy to meet new people but also if you wouldn't really like it then don't feel forced 😃

Hi everyone, I'm here for the same reason: to meet people from all over the world. If you want to contact me!

Hi, I am also looking for people exchanging letters. I used to write letters when I was 15. Now, I wanted to start again. I am open to write to any one irrespective of age, gender, race and religion. Please contact me if you are looking for long term friendship.