Bucketlist Anything and everything

Hey all,
I'm willing to learn/experience alot in this world, from snowboaring to jumping of cliffs, from just walking to go paragliding.
To find out more things to do, I wonder what your bucketlist is! Things you have, and haven't done!

Cheers!

Yxa Yxa

I'm going to master at least 7 languages and be a extraordinary perfumer.

Cheers!

7 languages, darn, It's already complicated to have 2 fluent for me haha 😃

Same for me, BartL! Good luck, Yxa. That's an interesting challenge. For my part, I'll begin by obtaining my Master's degree. I'll see for the rest later. 😛
But, I know that I would like to travel a lot so, visiting several countries could appear on my bucketlist. I'd like to speak several languages too.

But, I know that I would like to travel a lot so, visiting several countries could appear on my bucketlist. I'd like to speak several languages too.
Same here! And since I still have a child soul, I really want to go to the Santa Claus Village, in Rovaniemi (Lapland). I'd love to have a husky or reindeer sleigh ride.

Same here! And since I still have a child soul, I really want to go to the Santa Claus Village, in Rovaniemi (Lapland). I'd love to have a husky or reindeer sleigh ride.

You could also visit the Summer's Santa Claus Village in Val-David, Canada 😛

You could also visit the Summer's Santa Claus Village in Val-David, Canada
Have you ever been there? I've never heard of this village before, I'm going to get some information about it, thanks! It would be a perfect opportunity to visit Canada.

I've been there once. It's not really big and it's for little kids, but it's fun to see Santa Claus during Summer and imagining that this is his chalet. There is also the Au pays des merveilles park, with Alice, Snow White, etc. I've never been to this one, so I can't tell much more...

7 languages, darn, It's already complicated to have 2 fluent for me haha
I do speak 4 languages for now: kabylian, arabic, french and english hope you will have the chance to learn more man

7 languages, darn, It's already complicated to have 2 fluent for me haha
I do speak 4 languages for now: kabylian, arabic, french and english hope you will have the chance to learn more man

Well, I know two languages "fluent" , not really but good enough, english and dutch, besides I also understand german, but the grammar is very difficult and I would like to learn more about it.

y biggest wish is spending the life traveling 😛
Haha I already try to do that as much as possible 😃

I try too... But it's so hard...I wish it was easier living of travels

it's not difficult 😃 just get a plane and see where it lands 😃

yeah, that's what I began last year... But I need to work and to earn money to be able to travel quite a long ime... 😛

I try too... But it's so hard...I wish it was easier living of travels

it's not difficult 😃 just get a plane and see where it lands 😃

just steal a plane 😃

Take me with you 😃

open a youth centre for teens who have nowhere to go
be globally recognised for my knowledge of body language
make at least one 2-3h movie

I would say my bucket list is full of big things. For example I would like to make a difference, or write a famous book.

what kind of difference?

For now I speak frenc, english fluent and then german, sarted italien last year and stop and now I'm doing french sigh language! But what I really want is doing a big travel around the world for one year and by a Volkswagen Combi 😁

I want to climb on top of a really high mountain where no one can hear me an then scream as loud as I can. For some reason that has been my dream for really long