Have you ever loved a foreigner?? Anything and everything

exactly, have you ever had go out with a foreigner?
sure i have.
then, when you talked together, which language you used it??
can you feel the sincere about your lover??
and what seems to be the problem??

My only real girl friend was a german girl (I'm french). We used english. And, distance was a problem for her. It's not an easy situation.. Some people need to be often with the person they love, here is the problem. But that sometimes work. I really loved her, even if that was more physical than something else (I couldn't speak german at this moment, and our english isn't perfect).

And, I falled in love again for another german girl... I've got something to do with germany 😃

How about if the foreigner lie to me? i had love foreigner but im not sure we are in love or not. I never experience love. 001_rolleyes

How about if the foreigner lie to me? i had love foreigner but im not sure we are in love or not. I never experience love. 001_rolleyes
i think true heart is more important than speech. so you could know that! xD

My only real girl friend was a german girl (I'm french). We used english. And, distance was a problem for her. It's not an easy situation.. Some people need to be often with the person they love, here is the problem. But that sometimes work. I really loved her, even if that was more physical than something else (I couldn't speak german at this moment, and our english isn't perfect).
And, I falled in love again for another german girl... I've got something to do with germany 😃
/0/ then you don't live in germany? distance is not a problem to me. because we live in a near 🙂
english... that's seems to be problem... ~_~)~

Edit by Dada .

Yeah! But it fled off as soon as she said get lost. 🙁 dunno why.

Now, I do live in germany. But i wasn't when she said it was over. Her problem 😃 I will never go back with her

am i too late to write in this topic??
once i dated a guy who was chinese ( i am english) he lived in singapore and he could speak english really well also sometimes he used american words i didnt understand. but i started learning mandarin for him so i could talk to his family too, since his parents rarely used english.
it lasted over a year but in the end he had to do miltary service and the distance became to difficult i guess