travaling Anything and everything

I want to know and talk about your favorit place to be in Italy.
I like Assisi and little places in Toscani.
Can you tell me wich place I sertanly have to be / see ???
Let me know...

Erica.

there are lots of cities in Italy that you could visit. In Toscana you could visit Volterra, Lucca, Pisa, Florence. Or there is also Rome of course!

Giulia

I'd like to visit Verona and Mediolan 🙂

I was once in Verona, great old city... Especialy the arena, very old and with musicals playing there.
Try to visit it....you wont be sorry.

Hey! I live in Perugia, which is 10 minutes by car from Assisi. If you like that kind of places, you defininitely should visit Perugia, Assisi and Spoleto in Umbria. And in Tuscany there are many nice cities to can can see. Cortona, which is in the south, and Arezzo (if you saw the movie "Life is Beautiful", that city), Pisa, Siena, Lucca and of course Florence.

Hey! I live in Perugia, which is 10 minutes by car from Assisi. If you like that kind of places, you defininitely should visit Perugia, Assisi and Spoleto in Umbria. And in Tuscany there are many nice cities to can can see. Cortona, which is in the south, and Arezzo (if you saw the movie "Life is Beautiful", that city), Pisa, Siena, Lucca and of course Florence.
Heee, these are all my favorits !!!
Perugia is afantastic nice city, and I'm in front of my tv when the giro is cycling threw that aerea, next week.
I have planed 3 times to go to Lucca, but every time it was something difrent that we didn't go. Last time, ( last year) it was too warm.

Well if you choose Umbria (the region in which Perugia is situated) or Tuscany, you can travel easily all around this area. I guess Lucca would be only 2 hours by bus from here or Adsisi, or just a bit more 🙂 so.hopefully you will be able to get there finally ! 😃 when are you going ? This year the weather is being pretty silly, so i think it will be nice - not too warm, not even cold