What you think about sites in style of penpal? Anything and everything

I'm doing articule about penpals,can u write me? 🙂

I like them since I can know nice people on them!

I'm a little dissapointed : In first : It's a little bit difficult to find penpal on the kind of our age.
In second : Sometimes my penpals don't have the sames interest than me.
In thirst : I like very much my penpal but often I'm obligated to search news penpals because they talk their others penpals and not anymore with me. Or they out from the site. Or they ask me my msn and aren't very talkative so I can't find any commons point for continued to talk with them. It's very dissapointin'.
For all people who will reading it : Please We don't here for pass all our entire life to search penpal. All of us let's we know us. 🙂

I've just sign in in this site beacuse i'd love to meet new people from all around the world, my english is not very good but we'll see what can I do on this site =)=)=)

I'm a little dissapointed : In first : It's a little bit difficult to find penpal on the kind of our age.
In second : Sometimes my penpals don't have the sames interest than me.
In thirst : I like very much my penpal but often I'm obligated to search news penpals because they talk their others penpals and not anymore with me. Or they out from the site. Or they ask me my msn and aren't very talkative so I can't find any commons point for continued to talk with them. It's very dissapointin'.
For all people who will reading it : Please We don't here for pass all our entire life to search penpal. All of us let's we know us. 🙂
Yeah,I know...I have some penpals like that too...It's sad that cool person I wrote with its not writing with me now...