Mount Kailash Everyday life and customs

I've been reading recently about Mount Kailash in Tibet, maybe someone visited this area and would like to share their impressions?
Do any of you know any interesting story related to this place?

Edit by AlicjaCe .

I've seen the Kailash Parvat and at first glance it was not as overwhelming as seeing K2, Kangchengunga and Lhotse. But after learning some facts or stories from locals, it becomes a mountain whose mysteries is taller than its heights. A few places on the Earth, are considered by Sanctum Sanctorum by several religions and Mount Kailash is a perfect example for the fact. Holds sacred for religions such as Buddhism, Bon, Hinduism, and Jainism. In Tibetan texts, it is written that Shambala, a spiritual country, is located in the northwest of Kailash. Also according to Hindu scriptures, meddling with the divinity of the sacred Mount is a forbidden act as this can disturb the Godhead, Lord Shiva Kailash, who resides in the mountain. It's been told many daring mountaineers have attempted to make their way to the peak of Kailash Parvat, but no one could ever make it. Although according to Buddhist scriptures, the Tibetan Buddhist monk, could scale up the peak in the 11th Century.

But I must place particular focus on Manasarovar and Rakshas Tal, two lakes at the foot of the peak. Manasarovar has a round shape which resembles the sun and Rakshas Tal takes the shape of the crescent moon. Striking example for dualistic approach since one is freshwater lake and the other is a salt water one.

All in all, mysteries and stories, of the location is bottomless. You should take a look in this blog, it serves some good starting points for least known stories:

https://asoulwindow.com/mystery-of-mount-kailash-and-secrets/

I've seen the Kailash Parvat and at first glance it was not as overwhelming as seeing K2, Kangchengunga and Lhotse. But after learning some facts or stories from locals, it becomes a mountain whose mysteries is taller than its heights. A few places on the Earth, are considered by Sanctum Sanctorum by several religions and Mount Kailash is a perfect example for the fact. Holds sacred for religions such as Buddhism, Bon, Hinduism, and Jainism. In Tibetan texts, it is written that Shambala, a spiritual country, is located in the northwest of Kailash. Also according to Hindu scriptures, meddling with the divinity of the sacred Mount is a forbidden act as this can disturb the Godhead, Lord Shiva Kailash, who resides in the mountain. It's been told many daring mountaineers have attempted to make their way to the peak of Kailash Parvat, but no one could ever make it. Although according to Buddhist scriptures, the Tibetan Buddhist monk, could scale up the peak in the 11th Century.

But I must place particular focus on Manasarovar and Rakshas Tal, two lakes at the foot of the peak. Manasarovar has a round shape which resembles the sun and Rakshas Tal takes the shape of the crescent moon. Striking example for dualistic approach since one is freshwater lake and the other is a salt water one.

All in all, mysteries and stories, of the location is bottomless. You should take a look in this blog, it serves some good starting points for least known stories:

https://asoulwindow.com/mystery-of-mount-kailash-and-secrets/

Interesting blog, thank you for the link to this site very much. I envy you a little your travel experience; I hope that I will be able to visit this place in the near future.
If you know of any other sources of knowledge about this mountain, I'd love to read them.

Your welcome. I hope you shall be able to visit that place soon. It's an awe-inspiring experience.

I'd like to recommend you some source in pdf format. You can find lots of facts in it. Have a good read in advance.

https://lightinnerlight.com/wp-content/uploads/Complete-Kailash-Journal.pdf