Always support your parent, at all times Everyday life and customs

On Thursday my father underwent thyroid surgery, six hours in the operating room, three intense days, from the second day he had recovered from the anesthesia, in and out of the hospital, yesterday he was discharged and now he's fine, I admit was scared, but the operation went well and he came back smiling as before🙂

I’m very sorry for your father, the important thing is now he feels good 🙏🏻
However, I agree with you, family first of all, in bad circumstances as in good, moreover, always support our parents, we are here thanks to them, it’s more than right to honour them, make them proud and love them unconditionally.
My great grandmother said a united family makes strong a person and never alone.

TheMan-93, I wish you the best for your father and your family 🎈
_Saras96_ I agree with you !

I love my parents too, it’s thanks to them that I own everything. They have done everything for me and I’m so grateful for having them 🥰. Some people do not have parents and some others’ parents are unfortunately died. Everyone should take care of their parents before they are gone, and it’s only when they go that we know their true value 😔. I enjoy every single moment with my parents because I love them ❤️, if we don’t take care of them, when they will be gone we will regret it.