What is your school or university?(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠) Everyday life and customs

I like to know about schools and universities around the world.

I read in B.L. Government High School

I've studied at Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM).

um,my school is :Hanzhong Longgang School
actually i don't think my school is so good.

My school has the best educational resources in the city----but you have to know that Longgang School is a private school, which means the students must pay expensive fees.

What's worse in my school learning task is very intense. School makes up lessons for us illegally every week.(true, but the local education bureau doesn't care. For my school sends many students to good universities every year。。Our school broke the law, but the local education bureau turned a blind eye)
We're forced to go to classon weekends,nah .
The rest time is often occupied for many confusing reasons . Learning in my school may not so comfortable.
Our school does not allow students with low scores to participate in the college entrance examination in the school, and buys high scores at a high price from other schools.(believe it or not)
In the living area of this school, students' belongings are also forcibly collected. Dormitory facilities will not be repaired if they are not artificially damaged by students. The compensation price for public property is far higher than the purchase price. Teachers randomly turn over students' bed cabinets.
Not so good a school 😕

Mianyang Nanshan High School.
A famous school in China.

I studied (a few years ago) in a institute of economy and finance

In my high school, emmmm
First of all, it is a good school in the outside world, but if you really come here to study, you will find
This is shit
Not to mention that we only have two days off in a month
Sometimes the weather is very hot, but due to the school regulations, the air conditioner cannot be renewed on the same day
The school canteen was quite poor at the beginning. My teacher told me that the first class students were going to graduate when they went on strike, forcing the school to improve the food. To tell the truth, the food in my school was OK
Accommodation conditions are just like that. Old buildings, beds, washbenches, doors, and toilets that can never smell away
But it's amazing that no matter how hot it is outside in summer, it's always cool when I enter the dormitory
In teaching, we have Chinese, English/Russian/Japanese/French/German/Spanish courses, mathematics, chemistry, physics, geography, history, politics, biology, physical education and some other courses. Our school attaches great importance to physical education. I have never experienced competitive physical education. The styles of teachers are different. There are some strange teachers who are very strict and can even be described as "fools". There are also good teachers who are loyal to their duties, diligent, serious and gentle (I'm glad that my last history teacher was like this. Now we are good friends, but he doesn't teach anymore)
As for students, different students and classes also have different styles, and some of them are not official activities of the school, but belong to students. For example, an entire abandoned floor is changed into a message wall for students. We write on it who likes whom, draw pictures, which school we want to go to, stars we like, and even someone has painted the role of Genshin Impact. On the Internet, there are also group chat and message walls organized by students.
But our study pressure is very high. We have to compete with hundreds of thousands of people in the whole province. So why do you often hear that Chinese students are good at examinations? We are forced out in this environment
On the whole, my high school is fairly good, with some shortcomings, but also some highlights
However, his shortcomings, especially his inhumanity, make us think he is shit

In my high school, emmmm
First of all, it is a good school in the outside world, but if you really come here to study, you will find
This is shit
Sometimes the weather is very hot, but due to the school regulations, the air conditioner cannot be renewed on the same day
The school canteen was quite poor at the beginning. My teacher told me that the first class students were going to graduate when they went on strike, forcing the school to improve the food. To tell the truth, the food in my school was OK
Accommodation conditions are just like that. Old buildings, beds, washbenches, doors, and toilets that can never smell away
But it's amazing that no matter how hot it is outside in summer, it's always cool when I enter the dormitory
In teaching, we have Chinese, English/Russian/Japanese/French/German/Spanish courses, mathematics, chemistry, physics, geography, history, politics, biology, physical education and some other courses. Our school attaches great importance to physical education. I have never experienced competitive physical education. The styles of teachers are different. There are some strange teachers who are very strict and can even be described as "fools". There are also good teachers who are loyal to their duties, diligent, serious and gentle (I'm glad that my last history teacher was like this. Now we are good friends, but he doesn't teach anymore)
As for students, different students and classes also have different styles, and some of them are not official activities of the school, but belong to students. For example, an entire abandoned floor is changed into a message wall for students. We write on it who likes whom, draw pictures, which school we want to go to, stars we like, and even someone has painted the role of Genshin Impact. On the Internet, there are also group chat and message walls organized by students.
But our study pressure is very high. We have to compete with hundreds of thousands of people in the whole province. So why do you often hear that Chinese students are good at examinations? We are forced out in this environment
On the whole, my high school is fairly good, with some shortcomings, but also some highlights

在统治阶级建立并维护自己的领导权时,教育起着一个相当关键的作用。事实上,在发达的资本主义社会,尽管许多教育工作者对此表示反对,但(公共或私人的)教育普及本身恰是使阶级差异再现和具体化的关键机制。
无论是通过对学生的公开选拔还是基于市场体系的分配,学校都是分层的,为的是适应资本主义经济的需要,并确保阶级的再生产。
在学校中,儿童和青年不仅获得了必要的技能,使他们能够胜任自己未来在资本主义社会中的角色,而且被教育要以“正确”的方式思考。这样的机制在学校里通过官方课程(被认为是公正和非政治性的)与“隐性教育”——来让人们习得那些为整个教育系统所认可的态度。
教育是将统治阶级的利益当作社会的普遍利益,使统治阶级的意识形态成为占统治地位的意识形态的主要方式之一。

In my high school, emmmm
This is shit

在统治阶级建立并维护自己的领导权时,教育起着一个相当关键的作用。事实上,在发达的资本主义社会,尽管许多教育工作者对此表示反对,但(公共或私人的)教育普及本身恰是使阶级差异再现和具体化的关键机制。
在学校中,儿童和青年不仅获得了必要的技能,使他们能够胜任自己未来在资本主义社会中的角色,而且被教育要以“正确”的方式思考。这样的机制在学校里通过官方课程(被认为是公正和非政治性的)与“隐性教育”——来让人们习得那些为整个教育系统所认可的态度。

谢谢你给我开了眼
看来我在你开的那个防火墙贴子说的话都是放屁
一边骂着网左不是左一边当着网左是吧

In my high school, emmmm
This is shit

谢谢你给我开了眼
看来我在你开的那个防火墙贴子说的话都是放屁
一边骂着网左不是左一边当着网左是吧

自由壬扎不多德勒😅
反帝不反资岂不是魔怔,改开也不是这个改法啊

Edit by La_Internacio .

In my high school, emmmm
This is shit

谢谢你给我开了眼
看来我在你开的那个防火墙贴子说的话都是放屁
一边骂着网左不是左一边当着网左是吧

自由壬扎不多德勒😅
反帝不反资岂不是魔怔

那我们没什么好说的了,我们对中国的社会制度有根本上的认知不同
如果你觉着中国改革开放是变资本主义了,那我说,列宁时代的苏联就是资本主义了,因为我们的改开在最开始设计时大量参考了列宁的新经济政策,是在他的基础上继承的
现在是TM该向外输出社会主义革命的时候吗?天天喊着革命革命资本家资本家你觉着你很牛逼?打好基础发展自己,在这个TMD时代活下来强起来再TM谈社会主义不社会主义,自己都革命革没了还TM要社会主义?我看如果中国的青年都是这样的只知道“革命革命”的人,人类的社会主义进程早晚再来次大波折

In my high school, emmmm
This is shit

谢谢你给我开了眼
看来我在你开的那个防火墙贴子说的话都是放屁
一边骂着网左不是左一边当着网左是吧

自由壬扎不多德勒😅
反帝不反资岂不是魔怔,改开也不是这个改法啊

啥回事。。。

In my high school, emmmm
This is shit

谢谢你给我开了眼
看来我在你开的那个防火墙贴子说的话都是放屁
一边骂着网左不是左一边当着网左是吧

自由壬扎不多德勒😅
反帝不反资岂不是魔怔,改开也不是这个改法啊

啥回事。。。

我不到啊,突然就键起来了

In my high school, emmmm
This is shit

谢谢你给我开了眼
看来我在你开的那个防火墙贴子说的话都是放屁
一边骂着网左不是左一边当着网左是吧

自由壬扎不多德勒😅
反帝不反资岂不是魔怔

那我们没什么好说的了,我们对中国的社会制度有根本上的认知不同
如果你觉着中国改革开放是变资本主义了,那我说,列宁时代的苏联就是资本主义了,因为我们的改开在最开始设计时大量参考了列宁的新经济政策,是在他的基础上继承的
现在是TM该向外输出社会主义革命的时候吗?天天喊着革命革命资本家资本家你觉着你很牛逼?打好基础发展自己,在这个TMD时代活下来强起来再TM谈社会主义不社会主义,自己都革命革没了还TM要社会主义?我看如果中国的青年都是这样的只知道“革命革命”的人,人类的社会主义进程早晚再来次大波折
你改开怕不是继承的戈尔巴乔夫,全面私有化和严格限制的市场经济那是一个东西吗?
现在这么搞没等西方帝国主义干预就自己颜色革命自己了属于是,你以为国内的资产阶级会和你统一战线对抗帝国主义?

道不同,不相为谋。

(真要辩论的话另开一个帖子或者私信