Why are you tattooed Everyday life and customs

Tell us the reason of your tattoo
Is it for the beauty, personal meaning, other ?

Because I like tattoos

I don't have them

And never wil

I have one or two.

Well ,maybe i'll have one after the entrance examination for college

I have something I stared but it's a mess of a name. The next one is of a flower.

While I only have one right now (it's expensive) and it has meaning to me, the reason I did get one is that I find tattoos not only pretty but they make people more interesting to me

Personally I do not have Tattoo, even if I've had the will for a while..
In place, I have a branding abbreviation on me.. It is more discret en more personal, find it better than a tattoo

I'm not going to get a tattoo. In our society, tattoos used to be regarded as a symbol of doing nothing. Even now, people with tattoos are restricted from joining the military and engaging in police and other security industries.

I have tattoos because it makes me personally more confident. Each tattoo means something to me and has its own story. Besides, I just like it.

Tell us the reason of your tattoo
Is it for the beauty, personal meaning, other ?
Hi, i like the tattoos in color and black. i have many tattoos. all four the personal meaning and beauty.

I like signs with meaning, moreover I belive that they have a special power. But I wouldn. T like to have anything forever. That why now I buy jewelry with signs... Maybe one Day I. Ll have a small one

I'm not going to get a tattoo. In our society, tattoos used to be regarded as a symbol of doing nothing. Even now, people with tattoos are restricted from joining the military and engaging in police and other security industries.
woah really? restricted from joining military and police??? 😶

I'd like to get a little heart shaped tattoo on my collarbone. maybe later when I'm 18

I had hair tattoos since they looked nice but I no longer use them.

I did not get the tattoo because I donate blood

I did not get the tattoo because I donate blood
ooh. we can't donate blood when we get a tattoo??