Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things? Everyday life and customs

Myself I prefer knowing a bit about everything!

I would want to be pretty good at many thinks so i could talk whit others about everything or help them

I would want to be pretty good at many thinks so i could talk whit others about everything or help them
that's what I think too, and talking about career you can have more job opportunities if you know a bit of everything, instead of being an expert at something only

Be an expert at one thing is very good for careers and pretty good at many things is very good for survival.

In my Job it is necessary knowing more different things. I do not think of me as an expert, more as a generalist

I'd rather to be an expert. No one would like to be operated by a philomath in a brain surgery, I guess. If you are a polymath, you'd have a word on anything, but if you are the expert, then you'd have the last word on something.

I'd rather to be an expert. No one would like to be operated by a philomath in a brain surgery, I guess. If you are a polymath, you'd have a word on anything, but if you are the expert, then you'd have the last word on something.
I think it depends on the Job you are in.

Personally I prefer to be Good/Average with The Basics of every Skills of Interest!
Knowledge is the Key to the Doors in Life! ♡

As long it works and Achieve what you need.