What do you feel about the would you live in? do you think you could make it better what are your Idea's Everyday life and customs

What do you feel about the would you live in? do you think you could make it better what are your Idea's what possible could made this would better a better place? I'm asking you

Overall I'm very optimistic about mankind and the world in general although I think we're sliding backwards over the last few years with lots of authoritarian leaders rising up around the world. However that's been a pattern in human history so it isn't unexpected. One thing that wasn't available before was the level of technology that allows authoritarian governments to control their citizens, so it may be more difficult to combat authoritarians than it was in the past.

The authoritarian leaders around the world seem to be the least interested in combating or even believing in global warming so I see them as the greatest threat to mankind. I do think that global warming is the biggest threat to the future of mankind and the world.

But once again overall I believe we've come so far in the world and the human experience that I do believe we can achieve a better world for everyone,

Overall I'm very optimistic about mankind and the world in general although I think we're sliding backwards over the last few years with lots of authoritarian leaders rising up around the world. However that's been a pattern in human history so it isn't unexpected. One thing that wasn't available before was the level of technology that allows authoritarian governments to control their citizens, so it may be more difficult to combat authoritarians than it was in the past.

The authoritarian leaders around the world seem to be the least interested in combating or even believing in global warming so I see them as the greatest threat to mankind. I do think that global warming is the biggest threat to the future of mankind and the world.

But once again overall I believe we've come so far in the world and the human experience that I do believe we can achieve a better world for everyone,

yes just economical sanction an authoritarian operated country, confiscate their nukes, take any body who does not want to live there