Are you interested in photography? Everyday life and customs

Hello 👋
How are you doing ?
I'm so interested in photography , how many of you are interested in photography ? 🥰 Can I see your photographs too?

Here you can see my photography clicks in my profile , I hope you guys will love that

Edit by Open_Sky .

You have some lovely photos on your profile. I especially like the water drop on the twig and the sprig of small flowers.

I love photography and took several photography classes when I was in college. I have some of the photos I've taken on my profile. My favorite things to photograph are musicians and performers when they are giving a performance. I also love taking pictures of buildings and just random scenes that I find interesting that I come across as I'm doing other things.

Yea thank you so much 🥰 yea photography is really an interesting hobby I think because we can capture our memories and can see it in future !! It's really an important part of our life 🙂
@clicksbyaadhil this is my page in Instagram!! If you interested you can visit !! I Post my clicks there too 🥰

No. But I love to see photos of nature.

nope

I like photography, it’s such a beautiful thing but I still don’t have any good photograph yet!