What is the meaning of true love? Everyday life and customs

What is the meaning of true love for you?

The meaning of true love for me is to love someone unconditionally. To know that the love would last forever.
I didn't know much about true love before I met my boyfriend. But now, I'm really happy to be with him. He is my home. And I'm sure I would never want to lose him.
So, I hope that answers your question😅

Sum of the moments in which we, willingly, give up on using first person singular pronouns.

I like this definition of love from M. Scott Peck's book The Road Less Travelled:

The will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth

It's been my guiding definition for love although I certainly don't always live up to it.

So to me true love is feelings and actions. It means that if I love someone I want them to be able to be the best person they can be based on their definition of what that is. It also means that sometimes even if I love someone I know that I must let go if it turns out that they have decided I am not the best person for them to be with.

True love is being with someone who would still love you really much even at your worst. And willingly wait for years just to meet that person again.

I think love is finding the one person who's flaws your willing to work with. Someone whos sight or voice or pure thought makes your worst days just a little bit brighter. Someone who lifts you up when u may not even know you need lifting. Someone who has the best intentions for one another. Someone who sees past your flaws and insecurities etc and sees the diamond that we all are. Someone who can be my bestfriend my wife a mlm other to my kids. Someone who your not afraid to be vulnerable and open with through and through and still be loved.

For me, Love is sympathy, empathy, understanding and perceiving without extra words, it is when you do not need to pretend, when you can be real, when you are sincere and honest, when you become better every single day...

I have heard a joke:

"I met a strikingly attractive girl. Such an arresting face, such a perfect body shape. We came to me, and before making love she told me:"I need to take my clothes off". She took off her eyelashes, her false hair, her fake boobs, her fake ass, her fake teeth and then she called me and told me:"I am ready." I cannot express how I was shocked. I just took her pile of clothes and fake components and threw her outside."

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Do you think make-up creates a better or worse image of a girl?

Edit by PolishJewGirl .

Love is a combination of good and bad. But True love is something that can bring you another level of feeling. Who loves your soul than your body. Who always wants the best for you. In my opinion, it is possible to truly love without seeing anyone.

It's simple...An unconditional love... Love that makes you feel secure,protected,...makes you feel happy when you are under stress...gives you confidence when you are Down to Earth...always a part of your celebration...with you through thick and thin...