How do you experience Corona? I'm writing a book Everyday life and customs

Hello everybody! I live in Germany, I am a book author and run a small publishing house. I founded my own publishing house in July 2017 and specialized in biographies.

Now a corona biography is added to every personal biography, anywhere in the world. Everyone deals with this difficult time differently. I see the unexpected situation as an opportunity. I would like to present the diversity of the pandemic and have decided to publish a book with international corona biographies.

I would like to know: How has Corona changed people? How was the profession influenced? What happened in the environment, with friends and family? And how do people judge the decisions made by politics?

The project is progressing well. I guess there will be around 50 texts in the end. Of course, there should also be international voices. So far, people from Peru, Switzerland, Poland, Madagascar and New Zealand have contacted us. But I would like to collect more votes.

Who would like to write me a little article about how they experienced Corona in their country and in their environment? If you are interested, I will send more details.

Greetings from Germany, Detlef

Edit by Fehnautor .

Unfortunately this world and the people in it was divided enough. Now the society is even more divided and plagued with not just a virus, but personalized contact is something of the past. I don't see anyone having lunch together, family night out, friends gathering to catch up, date nights for young and old lovers alike. All these things build strong relationships and now we are left without those lessons.

Good morning. Thats an interesting aspect. May I ask you to participate in my book? If you are interested, I look forward to your E-Mail: (email hidden)

The lack of social relations is against the human nature.