Your childhood bad habit. Everyday life and customs

When I was younger, I used to bite whatever I could get my hands on. I used to chew pencils, eraser even paper. I ate the leaves of the tree and I also used to bite pastels.After all, there is nothing that I would not bite.
A few days ago I got a TV remote, every win button was bitten. 😂 I laughed a lot.
Well, do you have such ridiculous bad habits as a child?

When I was young, I had the bad habit of not looking where I was going. I fell a lot until one time I cut my front teeth in two pieces on the sidewalk and my lips were bleeding so much that my pink dress was red. I have been more careful after that incident and never had any major injury since that day.

When I was younger, I used to bite whatever I could get my hands on. I used to chew pencils, eraser even paper. I ate the leaves of the tree and I also used to bite pastels.After all, there is nothing that I would not bite.
A few days ago I got a TV remote, every win button was bitten. 😂 I laughed a lot.

Actually no. Maybe you were pretending being a puppy!

I chewed my lips.😔

I chewed my lips.😔
Me also!!!!

Actually no. Maybe you were pretending being a puppy!
In fact, my mouth was never silent. My mouth was always busy singing, he he and biting different things.