Which season do you prefer, and why?

  • 54
  • 8
  • 11

I personally prefer spring and autumn/fall. Some of the best weather, it’s not too hot nor too cold.

Spring and summer, because I don't like to freeze

The rainy season, I enjoy fetching water in the rain.

For me now spring and summer bc it is not getting super cold and rainy. In spring it is super nice bc u MELT if u are frozen still and warm up again and in summer u also have the big holiday and that is nice too!! 🙂

Winter, the colder it is the happier I get.

Winter, the colder it is the happier I get.

okkkk so now u got a new nickname @TheLOVERofMachines u are now the PPG Olaf!!!!!! 😛 😛


I like autumm cause its not too warm or top cold just a nice 10°C. Also it rains a lot witch is nice. And theres a bunch of mushrooms to eat and wonderfull colours.

1. summer and 2. spring because it means summer is coming! I hate fall because of school and winter because it's too cold (and school) (yes there's still school in spring but it's ENDING soon and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel)

Spring is the best for me followed by summer

Spring is the best for me followed by summer

Why for u the spring is bc of that it is maybe too warm in Italy in the summer? And maybe also the nice colours bc if it is TOO warm then it is less colourful than in the spring i think!! 🌈🌞🌈

Spring is warm and everything is back to life. The flowers bloom and it is fresh out there. Summer it is because I get to wear my summer clothes...lol