Why there aren't nearly not Egyptian, Macedonian, Greek & Japanese ? Everyday life and customs

Hi! I don't know if you have already see but on this forum...Recently when a person to join on this site it's most sometimes an French, Korean, Italian or Polonese people. xD!

There are rarely spanish, Finnish,English,Chinese people and again most rarely Egyptian, Greek,Macedonian and Japenese without to forgotten others countries or it's the same case.

In your opinion : Why there aren't or nearly not Egyptian, Macedonian,Greek & Japanese people on this site ?

Edit by Phoebelycia .

Hmmm that's a very good question! I don't know the answer, but if you are seeking for Japanese people, you could always visit a site called japan-guide. com. Signed members can put there ads in order to find new pen pals. I used to use that site and I found a pen pal from Germany 🙂 The only minus is: if you aren't searching for Japanese, it can be quite difficult to find people from other countries because they tend to be looking only for Japanese.

Thank you very much. Yes I search japanese penpal. 🙂