Why is the world so crazy now? Πολιτική και κυβερνήσεις

I swear it wasn't like this when I was a kid

It is because of the rising far right movements around the world that's causing all this craziness and problems.

One word, government

Intolerant leftist wokism is the cause of instabile societes arround the world! Look at Germany and how it is falling down, thanks to these green communists!

No the influences and spread of fake news and recently the Generation of AI created news are the Problem.
MSN is one of the worst in it this category followed by Facebook. TikTok is dangerous in mind building for teenagers as well.
It is important to know how this methods works to recognize the dangers and possibilitirs.

When I was a child, we had atomic bomb attack exercises in school and required Civil Defense lectures in our town about what to do in the event of nuclear war. A black person could not ride in the front seat of a car with a white person. There were separate doors and water fountains for black and white people. Women couldn't attend Ivy League Colleges. In the 70s I was told in a quite matter of fact way that I would not be paid a living wage because I am a woman. Of course, I would be living with my parents until I was married. I would not have to support myself. Women couldn't go onto a golf course on weekends, because women weren't supposed to work and could play golf during the week, etc, I had hoped things were getting better.... but human nature doesn't seem to change.