Stereotypes about Russia? Or is it true? Politics and governments

I've heard that outside of Moscow and Saint Petersburg (Russia's major cities) Russia is actually a very poor country, is it true?
People say that Russia outside of the major cities are in a terrible state and the people are very poor there.
ANyone that has been to Russia or lives in Russia please confirm this stereotype

🙂

I've heard that outside of Moscow and Saint Petersburg (Russia's major cities) Russia is actually a very poor country, is it true?
People say that Russia outside of the major cities are in a terrible state and the people are very poor there.
ANyone that has been to Russia or lives in Russia please confirm this stereotype

🙂

These are all stereotypes, most cities are much smaller, but people live very well. but again it all depends on the people.

🙂

These are all stereotypes, most cities are much smaller, but people live very well. but again it all depends on the people.

Thanks😃👍

🙂

Roughly speaking yes
But it all depends on the city
They don't live in poverty, but just differently.