How do I deal with unrequited love? Politics and governments

I really love my best friend but she doesn’t care about me at all, like I can barely even call her my friend at this point. But I really love her and hate her so what do I do?

I really love my best friend but she doesn’t care about me at all, like I can barely even call her my friend at this point. But I really love her and hate her so what do I do?
I really have no idea about how to deal with this kind of relationships
Maybe write a letter? Or just tell her? I don’t know either: (

You love her, but You hate her when You don't get attention You would like to get, or when she interacts with other guy, hmm?

How would You describe Your relation with her now? You say You can barely call her friend, but You call her Your best friend.

You love her, but You hate her when You don't get attention You would like to get, or when she interacts with other guy, hmm?

How would You describe Your relation with her now? You say You can barely call her friend, but You call her Your best friend.

I’m the only guy she interacts with. She’s unreliable at times and she calls herself my best friend but it doesn’t feel like it. We’ve had several chats and we’re friends with benefits but i feel like that’s only true when it’s convenient for her.

It reminds me the immortal lines of Catullus: "“I hate and I love. Why do I do this, perhaps you ask. I don’t know, but I feel it happening, and I’m tortured.” It’s possible to love someone and hate them at the same time. You can hate someone for making you love them so much, if they don’t reciprocate the feeling. Love itself can turn sour; the closer and more intimate you have been, the deeper the disappointment and resentment can be when things fall apart, or you feel betrayed. Then it is your pride who is speaking loud, not your heart.

Are You even ready to be with her, with her behaviour? Maybe she just is and will be like this always.

If You want to check her... Let's say, honest feelings in some degree, try to be unavaible sometimes. Like not for her every call.

Have You ever talked with her about feelings? Did You make her jealous ever? Like, even by coincidence.

I’m the only guy she interacts with. She’s unreliable at times and she calls herself my best friend but it doesn’t feel like it. We’ve had several chats and we’re friends with benefits but i feel like that’s only true when it’s convenient for her.

My answer will be a little bit harsh and I hope it wont hurt you. For me, that's pretty clear (no guarantee, of course!):
She knows exactly about your feelings for her and she enjoys your attention. Especially since you seem to be the only boy who is interested in her? It flatters her self-esteem, maybe she just needs that kind of validation for herself?
But at the same time she knows that she is not seriously interested in a relationship with you. All of this is quite immature and selfish behaviour, typical of girls at this age. I've seen it a lot during school years.
I don't know, but maybe you should really talk openly with her? Or distance yourself from her if a normal friendship is not possible. Otherwise it's quite a torture for you, isn't it?

My answer will be a little bit harsh and I hope it wont hurt you. For me, that's pretty clear (no guarantee, of course!):
She knows exactly about your feelings for her and she enjoys your attention. Especially since you seem to be the only boy who is interested in her? It flatters her self-esteem, maybe she just needs that kind of validation for herself?
But at the same time she knows that she is not seriously interested in a relationship with you. All of this is quite immature and selfish behaviour, typical of girls at this age. I've seen it a lot during school years.
I don't know, but maybe you should really talk openly with her? Or distance yourself from her if a normal friendship is not possible. Otherwise it's quite a torture for you, isn't it?
Yeah I guess I really am just around to stroke her ego. Happy she enjoys my attention but she should earn that.

If you are once in the friendship role its hard to come out there.

My advise: Just act as normal as if you dont realize her behaviour. Talk with her like a colleague or a simple classmate in school. For girls with a high ego this is a torture and doesnt fit in their picture of boys who run after like a dog.

It has two advantages: First if she is bothered that her behaviour doesnt seem to have any effect on you and 2nd if she isnt interested in you anyways you find out and can forgot her.

3rd advise: Ignore the strategys from pickup art

If you are once in the friendship role its hard to come out there.

My advise: Just act as normal as if you dont realize her behaviour. Talk with her like a colleague or a simple classmate in school. For girls with a high ego this is a torture and doesnt fit in their picture of boys who run after like a dog.

It has two advantages: First if she is bothered that her behaviour doesnt seem to have any effect on you and 2nd if she isnt interested in you anyways you find out and can forgot her.

3rd advise: Ignore the strategys from pickup art

Yeah I tried acting like normal and that was a good response from her. Maybe she does have feelings for me.. she is really bad at expressing them though. So I guess I should give her feelings room to grow without clouding her thoughts with my feelings.

Try to say her your love, don’t struggle yourself with this torment. Maybe she cares about you and you don’t know it and if she doesn’t you will suffer, a lot, but one day you will feel better but you will not be anymore in this limbo…

I was in the same situation.
I decided to tell her about my love for. She did not want me. But it made me free.
It hurts anyway, so deep i could not imagine. But I found strategies to deal with it.
Its ok to be afraid and to suffer...
Best whishes to you!

I understand this feeling because I used to be the same. It is difficult to find a true good friend, mostly in stages, and the more you care about a friend and want to be their only friend, the more possessive this desire will make you feel and mentally drained. You don't have to treat her as your only friend, you can focus your energy on other things.

😭

Y’all this is so outdated to how I feel now lol