Do you hear the people sing: The 105th Anniversary of Bolshevik Revolution Politics and governments

Arise, ye prisoners of starvation!
Arise, ye wretched of the earth!
For justice thunders condemnation:
A better world's in birth!
No more tradition's chains shall bind us;
Arise, ye slaves, no more in thrall!
The earth shall rise on new foundations:
We have been nought, we shall be all!

Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory
Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

@DWeathers
Yeah that was such a sad story...It was a great revolution for freedom and justice but we must admit that everything has two sides.

There are countless martyrs under the wheel of history, and may all innocent souls rest in peace.

Freedom and justice?

So the revolution didn't work at all then, only made things worse eventually.

But why?
In a period of time after 1917, the standard of living of workers in Russia did improve significantly

Even if - and I don't know from which source You took this - then still, it was bloody revolution. People were dying for what? For new war in 1920? For massive enslaving their own nation in camps? For destroying institutions, building propaganda and in further time leading to only worse condition of country. Mass starvation came anyway.

What happens now is also result of these events.

Everything in the name of some ideology and ambitious of guys, that was killing or imprisoning each other. No elections, but dictatorship after dictatorship, ending the previous one in bloody way.

It's definitely bad way to build the country.

But tell me what You think about it all or how You see this piece of history from your perspective.

But why?
In a period of time after 1917, the standard of living of workers in Russia did improve significantly
The standard of living of workers did improve…and the life of citizens, priest and free farmers ended in the Gulag! Great Revolution! Lenin was a criminell like Stalin and all dictators of the 20th century!

Maybe it's time for me to share some of my great "Talent." https://www.smule.com/recording/anastasia-ost-once-upon-a-december/829350789_4483239339/frame/box

Edit by DanielWeathers .

All of what you have said might be true, but the idea still lives! Justice for all! What's wrong with that? Everything new comes with blood, and I disagree with this idea, but it's an idea! The tools sometimes can be not the right ones! But if we use the right tools, why not?