What do you think of the result of the elections in Italy ? Politics and governments

The right-wing party won......

Im glad to hear that. Although from what Ive heard, ruling in your country is hard even if you won... Kind of impossibilism.

Especially after how the her majesty Ursula Von Der Leyen tried to affect the elections, its more than good to see Melloni won.

Ps: And of course I am aware that right wing doesn't mean yet that it's something good, or that idea of party is good, or management abilities.
"Right wing" often use values only for show, for facade, while policy can be different and not sticking to values.

Edit by Oxiu .

Im glad to hear that. Although from what Ive heard, ruling in your country is hard even if you won... Kind of impossibilism.

Especially after how the her majesty Ursula Von Der Leyen tried to affect the elections, its more than good to see Melloni won.

Ps: And of course I am aware that right wing doesn't mean yet that it's something good, or that idea of party is good, or management abilities.
"Right wing" often use values only for show, for facade, while policy can be different and not sticking to values.

The behavoir from Von der Leyen is a great shame! That is stupid woman has so much power shows the idiocy of the so called European „Union“. What does it matter if in Italy the Fratelli-party has won? Is an inner-italian thing! And remember: instead of Meloni Von der Leyen was never voted or elected! He has got her position only because of Merkel and Macron! Von der Leyen should be quiet!

The behavoir from Von der Leyen is a great shame! That is stupid woman has so much power shows the idiocy of the so called European „Union“. What does it matter if in Italy the Fratelli-party has won? Is an inner-italian thing! And remember: instead of Meloni Von der Leyen was never voted or elected! He has got her position only because of Merkel and Macron! Von der Leyen should be quiet!
These were the Italian elections with the highest number of abstention in the history of the Italian Republic, Meloni won thanks to the vote of a minority of Italians. I personally voted for Giuseppe Conte's 5 Star Movement