Media - too main stream ? Politics and governments

Hello, I would like to ask you what you think of the media in your country. Are there many different views represented? Or is it biased in some way? Is it maybe too mainstream regarding some topics?

In Germany I would say, you can often find a lot of different views to every matter, so in the end you can form yourself an opinion. But still, when there is an international topic (for example the Ukrainian crisis), I feel like there is some type of mainstream media and you almost only get to read articles that represent the opinion of the USA or the NATO.

Also, I'd like this to be an informative discussion (if there'll be one), so please be kind to each other (:

In France, we have as many media as political opinions. We know very well which one to read if we want informations from a left or a right side POV.
Thanks to social media, we have many topics that can be talked about (maybe too manies lol).
Long story short, I feel very lucky to evolve in France with such an amazing diversity and availability of content