Rising tensions between Russia and Ukraine Politics and governments

I've recently heard about the crisis between Russia and Ukraine because of the Donbass conflict...
What do you think about this crisis ?

that us for time being should keep it s nose out along with nato, and the bigger threat is still china XD

Well I think Putin is a maniac who thinks he is the most manly and the only one. So he wants to make Russia get bigger. I just hope it will not end in a war. People dont deserve to go through this hell because of one stupid person, who lost his mind

@AnnKay, disagreed.NATO wants to occupy the Russia,it is already building bases on its borders, so Putin only tries to keep it's borders.

@AnnKay, disagreed.NATO wants to occupy the Russia,it is already building bases on its borders, so Putin only tries to keep it's borders.

Really, don't say something like this. Nato occupying Russia? It's not fantastic movie. Compare the forces that Nato and Russia gather near borders. Compare the scale of maneuvers. Compare the unity of Nato with oneness of Russia. And compare culture, and history, and politics of both.

Country belonging to Nato can't be even sure about potential help of rest of the countries in that pact, and You are talking about something like occupying the Russia.

Anyway, about main topic here:
If Russia will attack Ukraine, in my opinion they will lose too much. If they will just shoot at them from distance, they may achieve some interests. But generally, we don't live anymore in times when armies had millions of soldiers to check and capture almost every building and secure every tiny piece of front. We talk about Ukraine - not so tiny country, with fortified and ready soldiers, and Russia - the biggest country, with Japan, US, China, Finland, around them. It's not like they can invade anyone with whole army and vehicles. Even if they would be allies with China. You just can't leave Your borders and risk so much.

History shows more than enough examples, how great commanders can easily lost because of their sick ambitions and stupid mistakes.

The USA don't realize that when they attack Russia they are in a sleeperhold because then China can attack their West Coast easily. Is China not doing manoeuvers in the asian sea?

Well I think Putin is a maniac who thinks he is the most manly and the only one. So he wants to make Russia get bigger. I just hope it will not end in a war. People dont deserve to go through this hell because of one stupid person, who lost his mind
It s interesting to read it and to get to know about such an opinion. I can say as a person from Russia, that it. S far from truth🙂

Really, don't say something like this. Nato occupying Russia? It's not fantastic movie. Compare the forces that Nato and Russia gather near borders. Compare the scale of maneuvers. Compare the unity of Nato with oneness of Russia. And compare culture, and history, and politics of both.

Country belonging to Nato can't be even sure about potential help of rest of the countries in that pact, and You are talking about something like occupying the Russia.

Anyway, about main topic here:
If Russia will attack Ukraine, in my opinion they will lose too much. If they will just shoot at them from distance, they may achieve some interests. But generally, we don't live anymore in times when armies had millions of soldiers to check and capture almost every building and secure every tiny piece of front. We talk about Ukraine - not so tiny country, with fortified and ready soldiers, and Russia - the biggest country, with Japan, US, China, Finland, around them. It's not like they can invade anyone with whole army and vehicles. Even if they would be allies with China. You just can't leave Your borders and risk so much.

History shows more than enough examples, how great commanders can easily lost because of their sick ambitions and stupid mistakes.

well, firstly I am proposing.And my propositions are based on NATO supporting Ukraine.They are sending troops, tanks, and supplies.While Russia is collecting its troops on its western borders.So, probably there might be something bigger than just a minor conflict between Russia and Ukraine

NATO troops on Ukraine? Except Specials and instructors, there are no soldiers.

@Ivanovae:
I hope I didnt hurt you with this opinion. Each one of us has the right to an own opinion.
What just doesnt wanna get into my head is how people from Russia can just accept that the same man rules the country since so many years...
And people who critisise him getting sick (poisend) in plains... suddenly. (e.g. Nawalny)
I dont get why they all think that he is the only one who could do that. I mean...in Germany we had a change of government. After 16 years of Merkel.
I doubt in Russia this could happen.
It just doesnt get into my head why a corrupt system and a corrupt "leader" is just accepted. But well I am not there.

@Ivanovae:
I hope I didnt hurt you with this opinion. Each one of us has the right to an own opinion.
What just doesnt wanna get into my head is how people from Russia can just accept that the same man rules the country since so many years...
And people who critisise him getting sick (poisend) in plains... suddenly. (e.g. Nawalny)
I dont get why they all think that he is the only one who could do that. I mean...in Germany we had a change of government. After 16 years of Merkel.
I doubt in Russia this could happen.
It just doesnt get into my head why a corrupt system and a corrupt "leader" is just accepted. But well I am not there.
I think you have the wrong information about Russia and Putin. I understand that you Form your opinion from that that you become from your Social Media. But I repeat it. S far from truth.

"I think you have the wrong information about Russia and Putin. I understand that you Form your opinion from that that you become from your Social Media. But I repeat it. S far from truth"

No its probably what the MSM is presenting her. People over here don't think for themselves. So don't get worked up over that.

@Ivanovae: so why is it far from truth? I am honestly curious.
Yeah there are no proofs for what I say.
But are there any proofs for Putin being "a good one."? Are there any proofs against what I said.
Except in Russian media.

But are there any proofs for Putin being "a good one."? Are there any proofs against what I said.
Except in Russian media.

I'm curious too. And Russian's media are not reliable in that matter I believe.

Except in Russian media.
I can say he is the Best president of that we had before. In Russia he is the third president. Many positive things were done. It was an awful corruption here, I think is now too but not In so great dimentions as it was, we have much more support and assureness In tomorrow as it was before Putin. Anyway I don.t think I really need to proof anything, I stuted this convesation, because your opinion seemed strange to me🙂

Except in Russian media.

🤔Really?

Except in Russian media.

🤔Really?

How often Russian stations are criticizing Putin and his government? In any matter.

And its not in my business if people in Your country find Putin good or bad president. I can just tell from my perspective, after what I see, what Putin is doing to other countries, or what he and his diplomats are saying.

@Ivanovae: Yeah it is alright to chat about it. I mean its good to discuss in polite ways -as we do- right?🙂 and hmm I see. So yeah I heared it too; that the situation in Russia got better with Putin.
...Nonetheless there is still corruption as you say.
Hm should someone really be happy about a goverment just because "it is not as bad as it was."? I guess that is what ppl say at the demonstrations: "We dont want an 'its at least not as worth as it was earlier'- we want an: its REALLY better than earlier." And from my point of view this attitude is worth fighting for.