USA and Afghanistan Politics and governments

What do you people think about the Strategy of Biden-Harris Government regarding Afghanistan?
Will USA withdraw Forces in near future?

It is hard to say.

they have

They did. and Taliban is back. Hopefully Taliban will treat Afghanistan people well this time.

They did. and Taliban is back. Hopefully Taliban will treat Afghanistan people well this time.
only time will tell

I was reading A Thousand Splendid of Sun when I heard this news. So hopefully the story of Mariam and Laila will not happen

This hurried departure could be interpreted as a weakness and so give agressive ideas to potential enemies of USA. The hope of creating a democratic system in this country seems impossible. The stronger army of the world can nothing against religious fanatism and generalised corruption. Now in Afghanistan it's the time of submission, summary executions, and starvation.

This hurried departure could be interpreted as a weakness and so give agressive ideas to potential enemies of USA. The hope of creating a democratic system in this country seems impossible. The stronger army of the world can nothing against religious fanatism and generalised corruption. Now in Afghanistan it's the time of submission, summary executions, and starvation.
it's as secretive as DPRK so... we almost have no Idea

What do you people think about the Strategy of Biden-Harris Government regarding Afghanistan?
Will USA withdraw Forces in near future?

This was a timeline that the Trump administration set up. the Biden administration simply stuck with the original plan.

However I do think the Biden administration didn't do a good job assessing the risks associated with their plans. I think there could have been far less chaos during the withdrawal.