I`ll speak for my country China Politics and governments

Hi friends!
My English is not very good,so don`t laugh at me!╮(╯_╰)╭

I`m born in a south west province of China.It`s a kind of poor part,but the provincial capital is quite OK.My parents used to bring me to interesting places,i always saw lots of farmers on the way.they only had a little farm animals and fields to cultivate.life is pretty tough.but they are getting better day after day.Now they have their own villas and drive their own pickups to sell vegetables in towns.but some kids live in remote villages still have to walk for a long time to get school,that is what we should improve next.But we are changing.
When i was a kid,books are the only way to know the world,i remember oneday a foreigner was standing in front of my shcool gate.it was the time we went home.so many kids were waiting in line only for saying "hello"to him,because it`s the first English word we learn several days ago.But our teachers came out,they spoke loudly to us that we should respect everyone especially foreigners,we should not disturb him anymore,then we went away.because all of us were told being kind is what we should do and we should respect anyone whoever he\she is or whoever i am.
When i went to high school,i met a teacher kevin from canada,he teached us English and told us many things about his country.We were unusually quiet when he was talking,because we were wondering if any noise could anger him,so we try our best to keep queit.But he left after half year,because he thought we were so queit that means we didn`t listen to him.That was a mistake!We were trying to be kind,just don`t know the rules between each other.Is that wrong?No,both he and we were not wrong.however he might think Chinese people are not good for a long time.we always judge even when we don`t know much about each other.

You always want us to do everything on your way,once we don`t,because we just think another way is more acceptable.then most of you think China is not good,so anyone who speak chinese is not good too!China is ours,both of you and we want China more strong,then thank you so much,your suggestions are very useful! But meanwhile,who know China more?you or us?You spend many years to develop your country,and you made it.then you think except your way all others are wrong.you think China need what what too,so if we don`t plan to have it,you say China is bad.that may be not equal.by the way,do you really know how Chinese gov works?people know their rights,if gov do something we don`t want,we will resist.And the National People's Congress will listen to people`s suggestions.There are many ways to say what you want to say.and the most important thing is most chinese people is fine for this.we don`t care it`s human rights or not.only if livelihood is good.so why do you care so much?you have many “human rights” does that mean you have more bread?
Of course!China has many things to imrove.but we are doning!why are you so urgent?because you don`t see anything?we do everything for us not for you,why we have to make you see all things?I tell you what,if China achieve all things in a shourt time which you spend hundreds of years.will you be calm?so just give us time,we won`t let you down.Will you yell to your children all time,just because they are doing homework for a long time?
I heard someone said China is not kind or democratic something.one reason is they shot starving people who are steeling food. where you read this?I don`t know what to say,you know what?Wide-area famine in China is in 1960!And my grandma told me many people are starving,once someong had food he\she must share it to his family,even he\she did`t eat it.some people are too hungry,they just ate tree bark and soil,few people were going to steal food!because no one had food!where can them steal?even mice were dead in barn.i was crying when i heard this,now someone who has ulterior motives fabricates many things,if i believe in these things,i would think i`m stupid.But if you never see you'll never know.I have a question,what are you studying in history class?we study all main countries` history.maybe you should know some about us.Don`t just be a skilled worker.

There must be some real shortcomings in any countries. some of them are truly too bad!We also dislike our gov sometimes.but i know some of you hate China very much,it doesn`t matter.Only if you are not invasive.I want to tell you:whatever our gov do,you can have your own judgments,just don`t hurt chinese folks,people just want to live peacefully,they are inculpable.Some of us may be agitated,but they are just reacting for your reactions.Everyone want peace.
Finally,i don`t mean all of you are harsh,just someone with strong head.I want to tell them😛lease,be more open-mind!There are lots of ways to choose.1+1=2,3-1=2 too!
Maybe i`m not all right.anyway,Thanks for your time!

ps:my e-mail address is (email hidden) can discuss anything if you want.feel free,i`m harmless~O(∩_∩)O

Hello friend! =)
I tried to read you of my best, and i trust to have understand main ideas, even if, me too, my english is not really well!😁
Your message is really interesting in my opinion, because he reveal your point of view of westerner point of view about your country! You said, i i understand that our vision of China is bad... it's not true in a part. Who invented "paper page" ? Who built great china's Wall ? Who invented gunpowder ? etc... It's your great civilisation. It's true than a part of westerner people may see your country with bad considerations, but it's not a general way of think.
But as you said, it's true than, in europe, and i think, in america, your country is see as a undemocratic country. Reason is some pratics of your govern, who appeared as violent in westerner news, as political opponents who are stoped and bring to jail by exemple, or the death penalty who can be pronunced by your justice... It's some acts who are today seen as dictatorship practice in our country...
And if some westerner don't like your country, it's maybe because he is seen as the new big economical rival. A lot of manufacture and work close in europe, and move in your country because it's more profitable... in the other direction, a lot of multinational company come in europe to buy european manufacture, or buildings by exemple... But it's an economic problem... And the news-TV or news-paper, everything who transmit informations, give impressure it's China the responsible... It's maybe why some people have a bad impressure about your country in my continent.
They see their work going out the fronter to go in China, but in fact it's maybe only an economical mutation.
And in the news, when the subject of your country is evoke, it's often to talk about something than chinese government make against the universal human rights, as you say.

My opinion is that it's true, in a part, and false in an other part. We can't deny than China have to progress to respect more individuality, and the liberty of think for each people, but, your country is building a strong economy, a strong level of life for chineese, ... and we have to let the time at china to build his country and progress... As we say in France: "Rome ne s'est pas faite en un jour" (if you can traduce!😁). But when "we" are critic about your country, i think than my own country forget to see his own democratic problems. Before to critic others, we should have to wait to be perfect! because we are not perfect too, even if we critic your country.
I you see France by exemple, it was a true intifada when riots occured in Tibet, and a lot of people was against chinese presence in Tibet... But before to critic your presence in this country, theses people, from my own country, should studied our own military presence in Afghanistan, or in some Africa country...

My opinion is than as you said, information media in westerner country diffuse a lot of critic about your country, and adjust people's opinion in this direction, but i think westerner are not too democratic than your country and that your country have to make a lot of progress to be more equal, more "open", but westerner too...

I can to say you than, when, in France, i meet somebody who come from an asian country, as China, i'm happy to talk with this people, and i have not a bad opinion of this people. I'm happy to discover what he can to teach me about his culture, his vision.

(I'm sorry, i tried to ask you with my vocabulary, but my sentences are a big resume who can maybe bend what i wanted to say, because i don't have enough vocabulary)

Your English is better than mine, and thanks for your time again.
yeah,i agree with you,but you know,Chinese pay more attention to ideology.Especially For such a new China,anyone who has different conception would be punished badly.even now,if your opinions are against gov.your career will not go peacefully.but things are changing.When i was in primary school,all political books told that how gov saved you,and you should love it forthright.They didn`t tell anything about other party`s(i think you know which one)donation.but now,these books are more objective.what`s more,many books which couldn`t be published are meeting us.Gov is doing carefully and slowly.but still doing.By the way,A gay bar was opened several months ago,it`s a kind of progress.
As for tibet,i think you shouldn`t listen all of your news.someone instigate a few people,they shut down shops and hit passengers even local citizens.many people hurt badly.and your news said gov was doing this,gov shoot anyone who are opponent.It`s not true!friends from tibet said these guys are tottally horrible,gov never stop trying to help the local.
China never want to oppose human rights,just we have a long way to go,we can`t achieve all things on a day.
By the way,i want to say,your people always use some example happened in 19XX.i think you might know there was a big "revolution" started in 1966.it was the most terrible thing in China i think.we lost so many resourses.
Actually,Chinses economy is unbalanced,some villages and provinces are still not rich,even very poor,so don`t believe such things like China threat theory in 40 years.maybe more.and Chinese people never want to invade others.Because we suffered too many wars,too many.we know what wars could bing to us deeply.
Anyway,peace is what we all need.

Are you living in Ningbo,or Shanghai?

Are you living in Ningbo,or Shanghai?
i live in shaoxing for college.i`m from guiyang

Hello Surkey ! How are you ?
I'm happy to see this exchange of views ! It's very interesting ! Like Cosaque and you said, informations you have here, comes from news mostly ! So it's difficult to have right opinion !
But I think the most important is that you all want peace and know about other cultures, beyond politics and medias...

Thanks to the internet you can have true relations 😁
(I don't know if you understand me 😛)

Hello Surkey ! How are you ?
I'm happy to see this exchange of views ! It's very interesting ! Like Cosaque and you said, informations you have here, comes from news mostly ! So it's difficult to have right opinion !
But I think the most important is that you all want peace and know about other cultures, beyond politics and medias...

Thanks to the internet you can have true relations 😁
(I don't know if you understand me 😛)

yeah,i think so, news work for politics.I just want to clear some misunderstandings about China.
i hope i can find any relations here~

i'm sorry, i can't ask a new answer because i go out of my hometown tomorow, i will not have access at internet until the 22th april and i have not the time. I will post a new message after the 22th!

I didn't read all of you guy's comment, but I can say I like China^.^
Especially 三國志(we read it 'Sam guk gi'. How about China?), my favorite books!
But I hate yellow dust from China...Every spring, it's horrible..!!

I didn't read all of you guy's comment, but I can say I like China^.^
Especially 三國志(we read it 'Sam guk gi'. How about China?), my favorite books!
But I hate yellow dust from China...Every spring, it's horrible..!!
“san guo zhi ”