Your own government Politics and governments

What do you think about your government and your state?

We have without argue the worst government in the world... that's it.
Generally religion based governments are the worst type of ruling systems, and the Islamic version of it is like the cherry on the cake of horrible governments.

Generally religion based governments are the worst type of ruling systems, and the Islamic version of it is like the cherry on the cake of horrible governments.
What percentage of Iranians do you think feels the same way?

I would say the majority despise the government... because the percentage is a bit difficult. Since people are afraid of their lives, so they might remain silent.

I would say the majority despise the government... because the percentage is a bit difficult. Since people are afraid of their lives, so they might remain silent.
That's both nice to hear that many people think so and horrifying that they are afraid to speak out. I hope Iran will return to its secular roots one day, hopefully soon!

That's both nice to hear that many people think so and horrifying that they are afraid to speak out. I hope Iran will return to its secular roots one day, hopefully soon!

Thank you! I hope so too... Thankfully we still have our crown prince, so I look forward to the day that he can come back to Iran and bring the great Pahlavi Dynasty back to life again, so the whole world can be a better and safer place.

Thank you! I hope so too... Thankfully we still have our crown prince, so I look forward to the day that he can come back to Iran and bring the great Pahlavi Dynasty back to life again, so the whole world can be a better and safer place.

Do also a lot of Iranians are eager to see the Dynasty returns? nobody wants something else you think? or how big a minority would that be?

Do also a lot of Iranians are eager to see the Dynasty returns? nobody wants something else you think? or how big a minority would that be?

Well, the history is a proof of how Iran was like during the Pahlavi dynasty, and things became when he left. The resume of our kings speak for itself. Of course not everyone wants the dynasty, some want a republic. But for a multi cultural and multi ethnicity country like Iran, a constitutional monarchy is the best option for keeping the unity of the country. That's something a president or a prime minister can not do.
People these days in their chants speak in favor of the Pahlavi dynasty and are asking them for forgiveness for participating in the 1979 revolution.
I suggest you watch the videos in this instagram page, the ones in English at least...

https://www.instagram.com/crownofpahlavi/

I can’t understand that, the sound is too bad, my english not good enough, and the subtitles not in a language I can understand yet (and I read arabic so slowly I didn’t even took care to look if I could recognize a word…)

My government is so bad it unites people against it, that’s a notable improvement in regard to past governments. Nowaday it’s again normal to say on radio you want president to be beheaded or burnt or at least to die.

I can’t understand that, the sound is too bad, my english not good enough, and the subtitles not in a language I can understand yet (and I read arabic so slowly I didn’t even took care to look if I could recognize a word…)
It's not Arabic, it's Farsi (Persian).

It's not Arabic, it's Farsi (Persian).

I meant arabic *abjad*, not language.

What percentage of Iranians do you think feels the same way?
less than 5%

So, what do you think of our President Trump? Do you think he is as crazy or evil as so many Americans do?

My government is corrupted to the core. Spare no politicians in india,everyone is corrupted.

So, what do you think of our President Trump? Do you think he is as crazy or evil as so many Americans do?
I am very interested in american politics. I really like some politicians from your democratic party such as Barack Obama, Bill Clinton or Beto O'rourke. I dislike Trump's view on everything. Anyway US is a democracy and Trump won the election so he is a legitimate president. But still I hope he will lose the election on November cause in my opinion he is dangerous for USA and for the European Union too.
He kinda looks like an our old Prime Minister: Silvio Berlusconi. Fortunately he is not our PM anymore!

The government of India is the worst in the world, they never think of people's opinions before making laws. They want money, no matter by any method.
They do fake promises before every election. All political parties in India do the same, no one works for people, they attack the holy places of different religions as they want to promote Hindutva and to deplete different religions. That's why we have to do protests