the war has begin Politics and governments

America government -the kingdom of evil started a new war against Iran yesterday.And it makes the world more dangerous.Now let's see what will the states'government bring our world finally.

So far it's not a war (yet). The American government killed an important person for Iran, and Iran attacked two camps, where so far no one has been injured or killed. Trump said he would be making a statement tomorrow morning (*posted 4 hours ago) but that doesn't make it clear if he will just say something about this that it Is okay and he understood. Or that he is indeed out for war and starts attacking.

It was Iran who started it... I don't know why everyone is blaming it on America... :|
Everyone is acting like the Iranian regime has made the middle east a very safe and peaceful place.
Why no one mentions that the Iranian regime is responsible for the appearance of terrorist groups in the region, the death of thousands of Syrians, Yemenis, Iraqis and also Americans and Israelis in the region?

And before America killed that terrorist a few days ago, Iran's backed militias attacked the US embassy in Baghdad and one American contractor was killed as the result of it, and that so called "General" was the man behind spreading the horrible fanatic and extremist ideology of the Iranian government throughout the region.
If people are upset about America killing Ghasem Soleymani, they should be upset about the death of Bin Laden too, because he was worse than Bin Laden... he just didn't operate in Europe and that's why people don't really care about the other things he did everywhere else.

The Iranian government killed more than 1500 people a month ago, about 20 were under 18, about 400 were women and shut down the whole internet for more than a week so no news would spread out. 9000 people were arrested and are being tortured in prisons. They refused to give the families the dead bodies of their children and you're all sympathizing with this government?!

If you want to make a political comment, at least have some knowledge and proper information about it.
People don't like America and Trump so they criticize every single thing they does.

I thank President Trump for killing that terrorist and the world is a better place with America and Israel's presence and power in it.

In this fight, if anyone takes sides with the Iranian government, they're standing with the enemy of the Iranian people and terrorists. That's it...

Edit by MrPersianArhived .

I think than no be Good the war because is a form of spend money besides People die

So far so good (unless there have something else secretly underway ).
Plus if there have evil governments. they are Russia and China governments that they use their veto power on every single statements at UN security council.

Edit by Ray82552 .

Russia is an evil gouvernement ? Explain, please, why do you think so?

You're wrong. He was talking about the U.S. government, not the Russian government.

You're wrong. He was talking about the U.S. government, not the Russian government.
Ah, really? I'm sorry then for this misunderstanding 😅

better not come to war, no matter who started it.

War may not break out
In principle,I support sanctions against Iran.I prefer to accept the Pahlavi dynasty as Iran's government, although it is a dynasty.I hate the current Iranian government and its supporters very much.Especially in recent years has been trying to improve the technology of making nuclear weapons.But trump's attack was too impulsive.If a war really breaks out.It is likely to trigger terrorist attacks and another wave of refugees,Especially for Europe

Edit by HenryChance .

I prefer to accept the Pahlavi dynasty as Iran's government, although it is a dynasty.

Oh finally someone to express something rational, progressist and nuanciated…

Btw I read in the recent thread about governments that many iranians despice their government anyway… so in case of a coup d’État or revolution or somelike likely the population wouldn’t be a stop against progress…

It was Iran who started it... I don't know why everyone is blaming it on America... :|

Well, because for “everyone”, it is the fact that…

America killed that terrorist a few days ago

that they consider the “start” of it (as what Iran did is likely a reaction to it).

Everyone is acting like the Iranian regime has made the middle east a very safe and peaceful place.

I never heard noone say that… actually I always heard like everybody hates… well no, is afraid of Iran, and like actually because of it most middle-eastern States behind the scene ends up backing up Israel because that’s one of the main military and economical power against it if it ever goes mad.

However this is no US’ business.

Why no one mentions that the Iranian regime is responsible for the appearance of terrorist groups in the region,

rly? wasn’t aware of that. I never heard about shya terrorists group, most (alqaida, daesh, etc.) were sunnites afaik. And then backed up by either sunnites/wahabites countries (such as saudi arabia) or the US/Turkey (in bullshitty “enemies of my enemies are suddenly my allies until I decide otherwise”.

the horrible fanatic and extremist ideology of the Iranian government throughout the region.

I’m curious… how is it worse than saudi wahabism (which, btw, is globally worse as it actually tracts a pretty much wider influence)?

If people are upset about America killing Ghasem Soleymani, they should be upset about the death of Bin Laden too

Fair point …and guess what? some people actually are! Especially from a country pretending to be a liberal democracy, with part of it having abandoned Death penalty… and yet to, just after finding him, kill in secret without any court stuff a criminal… actually that ended being really demonstrative of what US is: no peaceful, no liberal, no democratic country. Yet another worldwide power, replacing Egyptia, France, China, England, Russia before, and to be replaced by another again in the future, and to be likely forgotten as a relict of the past like any of these… that’s a pretty sad future I’m disappointed to see you that easily accept as a consequence of what you’re saying.

The Iranian government killed more than 1500 people a month ago, about 20 were under 18, about 400 were women and shut down the whole internet for more than a week so no news would spread out. 9000 people were arrested and are being tortured in prisons. They refused to give the families the dead bodies of their children and you're all sympathizing with this government?!

If things were that binary, we should look at death (be it by State murder or indirect murder (should cold, starvation and homelessness count whenever enough power, food, and housing is available and when police still defend it?) numbers in other countries, such as yours, mine, China’s or Russia’s, and end up saying no government should be sympathized with. Actually I believe nobody who accept to govern anything should be sympathized with anyway 😆

If you want to make a political comment, at least have some knowledge and proper information about it.
People don't like America and Trump so they criticize every single thing they does.

Oh yeah, likely, good psychopolitical analysis. But… what’s the problem? Don’t you yourself dislike Iran’s governement so criticize stuff they do (I mean I heard they use other justifications than vindict or power expansion about US attacks, like their ubiquity in the middle east)? Well, not every single thing, but likely because you don’t know about them, because you’re less informed… is ignorance something to be proud about?

This was a rhetoric question, but this other one is less: is it good that we are all over-informed about US all the fucking time, on all TV channels, every other hour of the day, every day of the year, every year since the WorldWideWars?

I thank President Trump for killing that terrorist and the world is a better place with America and Israel's presence and power in it.

Strangely it feels like it’s creating more hate and frustration than anything else, and I’ve rarely seen hate and frustration causing anything good… I mean it was like that last time, you know, 9/11, entrance into the XXI’s century, etc.

I’d prefer something alike to resolve more peacefully… with the population more involved, and the militaries less powerful (anyway all these shitty situations are because of the militaries being too powerful).

Edit by galex-713 .