Beware of Internet Fraud Politics and governments

Some one received a email from "a beautiful poor girl from Dakar Senegal",the first time she greeted,then sent this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
Hi Love,

Niceto hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not toogood due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name isMiss Rita Mashal, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from ivory coastand presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in DakarSenegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country someyears ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.ThatDamaged Thousands of innocent Souls in ivory coast.

My family was amongthe first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Wilson Mashalwas a Successful business man and also a politician supporting thePresent Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this allthe members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our familyhouse was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was inbordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself whois alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegalwhere l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in thatbloody country called ivory coast. I would like to know more about you.Yourlikes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Iwill tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is mypicture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever

Miss Rita Mashal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after replying"I have no money,don't send again otherwise you will be in a big trouble",he received the third email:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my full life story with love and trust
Hi Love,

Thanksfor your mail. I am happy i have found someone who is ready to share mypains and give me a shoulder to lean on. How is your day? hope all isfine.mine is not too ok in the orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal.Inthis orphanage home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays andFridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and ihope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have anyrelatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in themiddle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.mreverend johnwho is the pastor of the (Catholic Orphanage home ) here in the camp hehas been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with himrather i am living in the female's hostel because the camp have twohostels one for male the other for female .The Pastors Tel number is(+221772745908) and tell him that you want to speak withme he will send for me in the hostel. As an orphan here i don't haveany right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because itis against the law of this country.

Iwant to go back to my studies because i only attended my first yearbefore the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation nowtook place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's DepositCertificate and certificate here with me which i will send to youlatter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money inone of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next ofkin,the amount in question is $5.7M(Five Million Seven Hundred ThousandDollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to youraccount and from it you can send some money for me to get my travellingdocuments and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept thissecret to people in the Orphanage home here the only person that knowsabout it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in thelight of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don'ttell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money ifpeople gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all thisinformation due to the trust i deposited on you.

Ilike honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truthand Hardworking My favorite language is English and i speak Englishvery fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love,

Rita Mashal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is system back,for the reply was Irrelevant with the question.
An old man in China had been deceived.Be careful.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4a88328701000bze.html

Thanks but, unless you're 13 years old or you have Internet for under one month, you can't fall for such scams.

ha,not everyone is as clever alert as u