Emoji reactions are here! News and updates

Hello all,

Today I'm excited to introduce emoji reactions to PPG. While it was never an explicitly requested feature, I'm sure you will find it is a great addition. You can now react to private messages, chatroom messages, as well as forum posts.

On mobile:
- You can tap a received message to add a reaction - the "Report" link was also moved to the reaction panel to save space;
- Tapping your own messages will delete them after confirmation;
- Long tapping post reactions will show who reacted, without having to react yourself.

You might also notice some minor improvements here and there.

Enjoy! And as usual, if you see any bugs/issues/inconsistencies, please share.

Wow ! I love this update !

Thank youu so much etienne ☺️

You do a great job . And keep going like this 😁πŸ’ͺ

This is like BEST news that you can bring about PPG!!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I like emojis as much as sushi!! 🍣 I even made my emoji class in PPG University πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“ and it is very wonderful new thing in the forum!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β­πŸ’₯ So thank you merci θ°’θ°’ danke Ψ΄ΩƒΨ±Ψ§Ω‹ grazie!!! πŸ™πŸ™

Is there a limit because I gave now already like 30 emoji reactions! πŸ™‚ πŸ€ͺ

A nice surprise, Etienne and I am sure, Yue will go crazy with joy .... πŸ™‚

Love & Light

michael

Think yue only tap on emoys and no text any more haha

i'm now like πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

i'm now like πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Ey.. not only click on that emoij button haha

Wow! Awesome!
Thank you!

i'm now like πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Or we call you "emojiprincess"πŸ€ͺπŸ˜€

I gave you six emoji reactions Daniel! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I gave you six emoji reactions Daniel! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Thank you little princes
I give you 7

I think that the emoji reactions are a BIGGGG success!!! 🍰🍰🍰 It makes messages more special because you can say things with emojis that is more difficult than with typing! πŸ’» πŸ€”πŸ™„I see emoji reactions used a lot everywhere on PPG 🌍 even in space i think πŸͺ and diogenes said even spartans used emojis on shields!! πŸ›‘οΈ βš”οΈ But I think like 50% on PPG are maybe mine sorry!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I think that the emoji reactions are a BIGGGG success!!! 🍰🍰🍰 It makes messages more special because you can say things with emojis that is more difficult than with typing! πŸ’» πŸ€”πŸ™„I see emoji reactions used a lot everywhere on PPG 🌍 even in space i think πŸͺ and diogenes said even spartans used emojis on shields!! πŸ›‘οΈ βš”οΈ But I think like 50% on PPG are maybe mine sorry!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
I was afraid that you want more emojis πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ