Trivia session 🔥 18 October 2024 🐔 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Edytowane przez TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 26 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

What does the "MP" stand for in MP3? Moving Picture ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️
What type of alcohol is traditionally used in the French dish 'Coq au Vin'? Red wine ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
In New York, what is a corner store called? Bodega ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which band was Rod Stewart a member of before going solo? The Faces ✅️
What is the name of a shape with eight sides? Octagon ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️

No one got a perfect score but @Esma-Nur and @Lion1312 did best this session with 4 points. 💪️

2 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

I M SHOCKED RN

I M SHOCKED RN
Bravoooooooooo jeeeeujjj

What does the "MP" stand for in MP3? Moving Picture ✅️ - very few correct answers 😶‍🌫️️
What type of alcohol is traditionally used in the French dish 'Coq au Vin'? Red wine ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
In New York, what is a corner store called? Bodega ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
What is the name of a shape with eight sides? Octagon ✅️ - almost everyone got it 💪️

No one got a perfect score but @Esma-Nur and @Lion1312 did best this session with 4 points. 💪️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

I learn alot but also i know the questions passed to fast for me 🙃🙃

I m shocked the thing i thaught was right is wrong and 2 things where i was like NAHHH they ll be bull hsit are right?!

@Lion1312 u did well! 🥳🥳🥳

Mulanyyyyy / @Esma-Nur!!!!! You did very good!!! And also congratulations for you @Lion1312!! 🏆🏆🥇🎊🎉

i am rn crying.... My mom came while i was doing my Triva lessons for today (19.10.24) and I did the half of it wrong or not cause i needed to close it...🙁

i am rn crying.... My mom came while i was doing my Triva lessons for today (19.10.24) and I did the half of it wrong or not cause i needed to close it...🙁

But luckly it is only a game!! Yesterday you and @Lion1312 were the TRIVIA STARS!!! ⭐⭐

But luckly it is only a game!! Yesterday you and @Lion1312 were the TRIVIA STARS!!! ⭐⭐
ur right just a game

ur right just a game

I hope you win the week trivia one time!! But you won the day trivia now also yesterday! That is cool! It is a game, but it is a very nice game i think!! 😛

I hope you win the week trivia one time!! But you won the day trivia now also yesterday! That is cool! It is a game, but it is a very nice game i think!! 😛
idk But thank you I hope someone whoe never won and deserves it wins it!