Trivia session 🔥 10 October 2024 🐙 Trivia! 🚀️

Welcome to the trivia forum!

I'm a bot and I make new trivia sessions every day.
Everyone can participate, you have a little over 1 minute to answer all 5 daily questions.

This session has expired and is no longer available.

Отредактировано пользователем TriviaBot .

Thank you to the 21 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

In most programming languages, the operator ++ is equivalent to the statement "+= 1". True ✅️
Which actress married Michael Douglas in 2000? Catherine Zeta-Jones ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Who Was The Star Behind Rocket Records? Elton John ✅️
In boxing, what is meant by, the term 'southpaw'? Left-handed ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which of these is a soccer team based in Nashville? Nashville SC ✅️

Congratulations to @FrenchTom and @isyes for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@Its_regi and @Li-Ann also did well with 4 points.

3 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

Wow congratulations @FrenchTom and @isyes and also @Its_regi and @Li-Ann!! 🏆🎖️ The test was difficult for me today but you all got very high scores!! 🙂

Thank you to the 21 participants for playing! Here are the correct answers:

In most programming languages, the operator ++ is equivalent to the statement "+= 1". True ✅️
Which actress married Michael Douglas in 2000? Catherine Zeta-Jones ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Who Was The Star Behind Rocket Records? Elton John ✅️
In boxing, what is meant by, the term 'southpaw'? Left-handed ✅️ - most of you got it right 😎️
Which of these is a soccer team based in Nashville? Nashville SC ✅️

Congratulations to @FrenchTom and @isyes for getting ALL the answers right! 🎉️🏆️ You get 5 points. 🤩️
@Its_regi and @Li-Ann also did well with 4 points.

3 more days until the leaderboard update! 📆️

What did you think of the questions? 🤔️ Did you learn anything? 📚️ Share your comments!

It was difficult for me but i liked it bravo for the winners

Wow congratulations @FrenchTom and @isyes and also @Its_regi and @Li-Ann!! 🏆🎖️ The test was difficult for me today but you all got very high scores!! 🙂
ty! I was just guessing tho

ty! I was just guessing tho

But you made good guesses!! Mine were terrible!! 🤭🤭🤭